The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Huge BAD problem!! help me please.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TGC Regular

Huge BAD problem!! help me please.

Hey guys , as some of you know I have a Toyota Soarer Jspec , and well I was comming home last night and I tried to get on it.. nothing... There is no boost what so ever running at all through my engine!!!

My boost gauge barely said .1 bar.. I was very disappointed at the time and I took a closer look today thinking maybe a hose had come lose , nothing of that sort had happened So Im lost as hell people.... For all you Turbo guys Help me out..

I had a Greddy BOV on there , I thought maybe that had malfunctioned but I changed to my stock and same thing , I feel so fuckin bad now that I just another regular v6 not my TT Soarer... what could this be, if my turboes were blown what type of side effects would I be getting.. if hoses were lose what would I be listening for.. or what can I do ?

:x :shock: :?
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

if there was a leak that bad, you should be able to see it, check the hoses for tears and the ic for a crack. check the turbos for play. make sure the wastegate arms didn't come off or something.

TGC Regular
    Alright , thats what everyone else is telling me on other forums and other people that I"ve spoken to today about the issue thanks alot for the hit Seth!
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

TGC Regular
    Alright guys , here is what happend... We took off the BOV , Heat shield to the turbos , checked every line possible.... and then we moved things around a big then we dug a bit deeper but nothing!! Soon we were actually worried about a broke turbo but that would be impartial because he put his hand in front of my intake pipe and it damn near sucked his hand in so the turbos are working... So we put everything back together puzzled as fuck.. then we turned it over once... and I hit the gas... my bois hair flew up from under the engine and he looks up and goes.. ah.. your problem looool.... it was a HUGE fucking hole in the inter cooler piping as a matter of fact the fucking pipe was barely attached..so we moved the battery reattached the pipe and turned it over and it Blew off louder than ever.. and I ..(sniffs) I jumped in the air and said.. " Im Back BITCH!!!"
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

glad to see the problem's solved. :approve:

might wanna run a complete boost leak test if you have access to a compressor, you might find some more small leaks and get a bit more power fixing them up.

TGC Regular
    tru... I need to switch my BOV back to my greddy because I get a few more bars out of it that way..but more gas usage too , so my fuel cut defender goes crazy lmao.
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.