The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: swaybar end links

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

swaybar end links

i was wondering if anyone knows were i can buy 1 of these as all the part stores are just looking at me dumb founded it's for a 00 gtz. Any help would be great

just get the stock ones and use antiseize

i will say thoe do look pretty beefy, and spherical bearing joints are definatly goign tot deflect less than the factory balljoint, it also apears that the aftermarkert ones are adjustable so i imagine you could tune the spring rate of yoru swaybar with those,
    but i just can't justify the price. for a basically stock car.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

this is where i buy a lot of my OEM stuff.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

When you buy them start spraying the old ones with wd40 or liquid wrench so that they will come off easy.

good luck
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLS2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>When you buy them start spraying the old ones with wd40 or liquid wrench so that they will come off easy.

good luck</div>

yea man do that right away. i had to use a dremel to take mine off when i put on my Addco swaybar. it sucked man. good luck.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Re: swaybar end links

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00gtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was wondering if anyone knows were i can buy 1 of these as all the part stores are just looking at me dumb founded it's for a 00 gtz. Any help would be great</div>

I'd be weary of any parts store that doesn't know what a swaybar end link is. OEM parts are always guarenteed fitment, some aftermarket parts are nice and usually fit, but if its a stock vehicle, and in this case stock swaybars, use stock parts IMO.

Re: swaybar end links

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00gtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was wondering if anyone knows were i can buy 1 of these as all the part stores are just looking at me dumb founded it's for a 00 gtz. Any help would be great</div>

I'd be weary of any parts store that doesn't know what a swaybar end link is. OEM parts are always guarenteed fitment, some aftermarket parts are nice and usually fit, but if its a stock vehicle, and in this case stock swaybars, use stock parts IMO.</div>
    it's not that they didn't know what they were it is that none of them could get them