The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP! Where Can I Find.....

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    DJ Franchise

HELP! Where Can I Find.....

I have an 06' ES "G" and I want to do some up grading to it. 1. I want to put in fog lights, I think the wires are already ran on the ES. 2. I want to buy the rear light pack that comes on the Special Edition and put them on my ES. Will they even fit? 3. Is there anybody that wants to sell their factory Alloy rims? Or where can I get them for CHEAP.

1st use the SEARCH button

2nd Ebay
    I'm selling my G

they sell aftermarket fogs for the 9g on ebay.... yes the rear tail lights will fit...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Re: HELP! Where Can I Find.....

I got my OEM stuff from Jim Felts Mitsubishi on Ebay, here's the linkhttp://stores.ebay.com/Jim-Felts-Mitsubish...3QQftidZ2QQtZkm
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

Experienced TGC Member
    also ur local dealership has everything u need

the galant es does have the wiring underneath just buy the factory relay and switch to make the installation an ease and without any guess work

the se light is the same as the gts so they would fit you can also get the spoiler too to make it look really slick!

if you do the aftermarket way, its an easy install, only thing that sucks is running the wiring through the firewall, but other than that should only take an hour or two.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTX_G9)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you do the aftermarket way, its an easy install, only thing that sucks is running the wiring through the firewall, but other than that should only take an hour or two.</div>

it is an easy install but that's the reason why i chose to get the switch and relay