The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: work in progress, ( side skirts)

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

work in progress, ( side skirts)

so i primed the sideskirts i bought from peno and i am getting ready to paint them on friday, i did a test fit, looked good, few gaps that i will have tro work on and may be grind of little bit from the front fender, here are some pics of the test fitting

here i will have to grind some fender down for better fit

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    looks good...glad they fit you with no big problems. would it be better to grind down the sideskirt instead of the fender? something about hacking away at your car when there's a piece of fiberglass that can be done easier....remember, the car is the one that fits.....the skirt doesn't
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks good...glad they fit you with no big problems. would it be better to grind down the sideskirt instead of the fender? something about hacking away at your car when there's a piece of fiberglass that can be done easier....remember, the car is the one that fits.....the skirt doesn't</div>

yeah ur right on that one yep they fit good just mild adjustments will be made....thanx
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Experienced TGC Member
    Looks good.. Do i get a THANKS JOHNAS for telling u how they are installed??

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jake26)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks good...glad they fit you with no big problems. would it be better to grind down the sideskirt instead of the fender? something about hacking away at your car when there's a piece of fiberglass that can be done easier....remember, the car is the one that fits.....the skirt doesn't</div>

yeah ur right on that one yep they fit good just mild adjustments will be made....thanx</div>
    Yeah dude, don't grind your car, definitely work on the side skirts. When i fitted my skirts from Eracing i cut <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>A TON</span> off the side skirts, just to get it to fit right in certain spots.

Oh, you have the same ones I had. I hated them, they fit like crap. I had the same problems.

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.