The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 3000 GT rims on 8G

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

3000 GT rims on 8G

They are on the wide end of the spectrum, but they should fit. The Lancer EVO wheels fit without to many issues. Your best bet is a test fit before purchasing.

yes

I'm sure the 99 3000gt wheels fit. They have the same bolt pattern as we do. How do I know? I work at a auto shop and one of the customers bought a new oem 99 mits 3000gt vr4 rim, like the same ones on the picture. With the old one I tried it on my G and it fits perfect.

galantv600 had aftermarket motegis on his G that came off of a 3000GT so im sure theyll fit
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

allright thanks guys! eventually I will switch out the rims then lower my car....not really a high priority on my to do list, but its just good to know this for later down the road.....mabye I'll just get them off a wrecked 3000GT.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Armageddon Sunset)</div><div class='quotemain'>allright thanks guys! eventually I will switch out the rims then lower my car....not really a high priority on my to do list, but its just good to know this for later down the road.....mabye I'll just get them off a wrecked 3000GT.</div>

Be prepared to roll your fenders, but otherwise, those wheels will fit. I just put on 17x 8.5 EVO 8 wheels. Intermittent rubbing in the rear, but nothing a day with the fender roller won't cure.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

roll your fenders what does this mean/ do??? how low did you drop your car? and Im kinda more interested on the 3K GT 18's, but mabye I should do the 17's

Xska55
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Armageddon Sunset)</div><div class='quotemain'>allright thanks guys! eventually I will switch out the rims then lower my car....not really a high priority on my to do list, but its just good to know this for later down the road.....mabye I'll just get them off a wrecked 3000GT.</div>

Be prepared to roll your fenders, but otherwise, those wheels will fit. I just put on 17x 8.5 EVO 8 wheels. Intermittent rubbing in the rear, but nothing a day with the fender roller won't cure.</div>

Stock Evo 8 wheels are 17x8 Chip

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xska55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Armageddon Sunset)</div><div class='quotemain'>allright thanks guys! eventually I will switch out the rims then lower my car....not really a high priority on my to do list, but its just good to know this for later down the road.....mabye I'll just get them off a wrecked 3000GT.</div>

Be prepared to roll your fenders, but otherwise, those wheels will fit. I just put on 17x 8.5 EVO 8 wheels. Intermittent rubbing in the rear, but nothing a day with the fender roller won't cure.</div>

Stock Evo 8 wheels are 17x8 Chip </div>

Ahhh you're right Bryant. My mistake..
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.