The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front strut tower brace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by PDT1631
    hold the phones! the eclipse strut bar that bolts to the firewall does not fit our cars WTF! The firewall should be strong enough it is the stronges part of the car. I was thinking about this as my last mod for the summer because money is short. what about all of the people that have bought them. I thought that was because it did bolt onto it. so unless D3 still makes theirs or I am able to fabricate something im SOL for my 03 i4? :-(

Yup.

But hold on. since you have a I4 you can get the eclipse DC bar which in theory works better than the one in the picture above

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/product.as...utm_medium=shop

Its us V6 guys that have little choice
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

thanks, yea i felt a difference and my shocks are shot so i cant wait till i get those and then i can really try her out on a turn :)....yea let me know how it feels when u do get it.... why cant it fit both v6 n i4?

There are two members here that tried it. One of them had it for his I4 and let the V6 member try it. The V6 member said that it hits the intake manifold so that was the end of that. He was pissed and so was I.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12