The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: INJEN CAI

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

INJEN CAI

its CARB approved now...just contact injen for your sticker

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Really I am calling right now.

Thanks Pinoy
    Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Okay before you guys call make sure you have your receipt because there going to ask you to fax it to them.

Jason

Tiptronic

Re: INJEN CAI

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>its CARB approved now...just contact injen for your sticker</div>

school me on the carb thing

Re: INJEN CAI

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>its CARB approved now...just contact injen for your sticker</div>

school me on the carb thing</div>

CARB is a board that controls the emmissions standards for the state of california. because california's emmissions are so strict, many states have adopted it. Uhm in states like californina, for certain mods that could affect emissiions like intake and exhaust, a part has to be approved by the CARB people before it can be used legally.

TGC Regular
    omg finally!! now i gotta remember to call them later... and look for my reciept
    Your signature is too long.

Supernova
    Just curious... is there a real difference between the injen and aem cai? What are prices for both if you have them?

Woohoo!!!!! That's great news....... I've been hesitant b/c of it..... well, moreso before the header install, lol. Now that I've crossed over to the dark side, there's no holding back now right? Hahahaha.
    :firedevil:

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Tiptronic
    damn, i dont have my receipt anymore. that sucks

Call the people that you purchased the intake from. I don't have my reciept either so I had to call ADR. They still keep records and are going to send me the copy of invoice to me and from there all I have to do is fax it to Injen then I get my sticker.

Jason

Tiptronic
    excellent. ptuning should work with me.

Tiptronic
    i just my carb decal in the mail today. its a little metal tab with the carb number on it. my question is am i supposed to place it on the intake, or just keep it with the other papers to my car

Dilemma
    Yo anthony...i got mine from ptuning how do i get a copy of my receipt?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'>i just my carb decal in the mail today. Â*its a little metal tab with the carb number on it. Â*my question is am i supposed to place it on the intake, or just keep it with the other papers to my car</div>

You are supposed to put it on your intake. Some where that it can be read easily.

Jason

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrAzYWARA)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yo anthony...i got mine from ptuning how do i get a copy of my receipt?</div>

email them. make sure that you give your

full name
    address
    and of course credit card number that you used

they sent me a copy via email. like a day :!: very quick turnaround :!:
    i then forwarded the receipt to injen on the 21st. the post mark on the envelope says the 23rd. so, injen was quick on the move as well

ozkrow

injen short ram??

is the injen short for the galant approved???

Re: injen short ram??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ozkrow)</div><div class='quotemain'>is the injen short for the galant approved???</div>

it should be since the cai converts to the short ram but i'd contact injen just to make sure...

TGC Regular
    ok i got a question for you guys,

do we absolutely no questions asked have to stick that sticker on to the cai? wut if i just have it in the car somewhere, and when someone asks to see it i just whip it out? i'm asking because i'm going to thermal wrap it after i get headers, and i dont want to be messing with it after wrapping...

btw just to comment on injen:
    they are fast as hell... i sent an email to them w/ attachment of my receipt. the next day they replied saying they're gonna send it out. the day after that i got it in the mail.
    Your signature is too long.

Tiptronic
    yes, i have the IS1840, which is a short ram