Well I had to get the front drivers side tie rod done (inner and outer), new tires and a alignment. After all said and done when I goto brake now the car makes some weird ass noises and it was pulling to the left.. first itll squeak and sometimes it'll make a weird thumping noise.. so I brought it into the mechanic and they said I needed my rotors cut.. so I got that done and these noises still occured.. so they put it on a lift and my front drivers side tire is wobbling.. they thought the rim was bent so they moved the tire from the back to the front and the problem was still there! and still the brakes on the front are making weird noises and I have to litterarlly press down on the brake pad to stop the car.. (mind you the rotors and pads are only 3 months old)...Mechanic said it could be the wheel bearing and the hub.. but I don't want him fixing that if nothing is wrong and having to fix something else till we find the problem..

I know somebody is going to tell me to search but I am going to come up with a million different answers for each problem I described.. hopefully there is one answer and somebody can help me out =) oh and I already called up mitsubishi to find out about that recall they had on our year galants and they said there was none on mine so thats out of the question..