The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEED HELP!

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

NEED HELP!

Where are the Spark plugs located on my Galant?

4cyl 8g. Can some one post a pic. are they hard to change. I would like to change them myself.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

spark plugs are circled....

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'>spark plugs are circled....

</div>

i hate to say this to you but thats not an usdm 8g motor.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'>spark plugs are circled....

</div>

i hate to say this to you but thats not an usdm 8g motor.</div>

yes i know but it is still a 4g64 motor and the spark plugs are located in the came area the only difference is that the coils on the usdm motor are mounted next to the plugs

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar

Re: NEED HELP!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatFury)</div><div class='quotemain'>Where are the Spark plugs located on my Galant?

4cyl 8g. Can some one post a pic. are they hard to change. I would like to change them myself.</div>

if you don't know where the SPs are.... you need to go to a mechanic... none of the do it urself thing.. sorry, but were just concerned about ur well being.. hehehehee

this is a better picture explaining where the plugs are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>this is a better picture explaining where the plugs are.</div> No its not.. Pic no worky

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>this is a better picture explaining where the plugs are.</div> No its not.. Pic no worky </div>

yes it does.

NOW it does....