The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: drop spindles or springs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    im-mizn-tx

drop spindles or springs

Just wonderiing what eveyone's opinion on this was. I'm probably going to drop my g-ride soon. Any opinion is appreciated.

What kind of opinions were you looking for. I believe the general concensus would be YES, drop it. If you're looking for considerations for combinations or setups, Pinoy had a running page with different member's ride's and setups somewhere. PM PinoyESV6 if you can't find it.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

TGC Regular
    gota be a little more discriptive than that lota people have dropped their cars it gives u a better look and performence as well as for what you use to drop you can go with either coilovers or lowering springs id recommend lowering springs if your not getting a kit but if u are get a set of coils so you can play with the height wich will be hella usefull when u get a kit and with either of the choices of springs or coils anyone would also reccomend a set of new shox and struts kyb agx's are the popular one's on these boards
    also for future refrence on the boards on this topic for check the whole board there's a big ol set up of members susspension setup in another part of the board right here ------> http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1862
    - Atba

im-mizn-tx
    thanks peeps...yeah i know i'm gonna definitetly drop it...i was just wondering what i should use.

Drop spindles? I haven't heard that word since the '80s.

You have plenty of choices for lowering springs. I'm biased and my recommendation would be the Progress Technology springs. You can find a discount from Ptuning through the link in my signature. They're $174.50, including shipping. You can probably get them elsewhere for cheaper but PTuning has my highest recommendation and takes about a week to receive.