The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lOOk at what I found

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

lOOk at what I found

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

I think its a repost? And as someone else said, I think it would look better with the liberal grille, since bumper has that style as well

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think its a repost? And as someone else said, I think it would look better with the liberal grille, since bumper has that style as well</div>

I think the bumper your thinking about was a little different

yeah is a repost , but i talked with the store in germany and they dont send overseas

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think its a repost? And as someone else said, I think it would look better with the liberal grille, since bumper has that style as well</div>

I think the bumper your thinking about was a little different</div>

Nope thats the one, I was the one that said it would look hot with the liberal grill.

Go to eBay Germany and type Galant or Mitsubishi Galant...and voila, up to 3 different Galant bodykits!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i kind of like it a lot better then those other rediculous ones coming from there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DNSerrano)</div><div class='quotemain'>Go to eBay Germany and type Galant or Mitsubishi Galant...and voila, up to 3 different Galant bodykits! </div>

link please to germany ebay?

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.