The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2002 Grill and Bumber

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    2002GMS

2002 Grill and Bumber

Can I swap the 2002 bumper and grill with the 2001 bumper and grill. Curious?

Yes you can. The next issue is $$$.

8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

There’s a tutorial some where around here about swapping 02-03 bumper to 99-01 bumper.

SEARCH hint... hint....

TURBO= in the making.......

2002GMS
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLS2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes you can. The next issue is $$$.

</div>

What would it cost. Cause I really like the VR-4 bumber, and grill. If I can do the swap, I'd do it.

2002GMS
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zobgel)</div><div class='quotemain'>There’s a tutorial some where around here about swapping 02-03 bumper to 99-01 bumper.

SEARCH hint... hint....</div>

I've searched but nada. But thanks I'll keep looking, cause I really want to do this..

it should be pretty much a bolt off bolt on kinda deal.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

for 02-03 to fit the 99-01 bumper cover and grill, you need to cut off the center "nose" support to get the 99-01 grill to fit. Not sure, but I think the bottom mounting tabs underneath the bumper cover are different, but I'm not even using those due to my intercooler, so I don't think that would be a problem.

2002GMS
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    it should be pretty much a bolt off bolt on kinda deal.
    Really! Sound easy! Do you know where I could get good deals on VR-4 grills and bumpers? Which seem really hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by DryBear
    for 02-03 to fit the 99-01 bumper cover and grill, you need to cut off the center "nose" support to get the 99-01 grill to fit. Not sure, but I think the bottom mounting tabs underneath the bumper cover are different, but I'm not even using those due to my intercooler, so I don't think that would be a problem.

What is the center noise part made of? Also is there a function for it?

Thanks!

2002GMS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002GMS
    Really! Sound easy! Do you know where I could get good deals on VR-4 grills and bumpers? Which seem really hard to come by...

Thanks!
    I hope that this is really possible! I cause I've able to find the VR4 Grille. But still looking for the bumper. If anybody has any information on where I could get the VR4 bumper! Please let me know or even the grille as well. I'm interested!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002GMS

Thanks!
    well you lose the center nose piece when u remove the 02 bumper. but the metal support piece is still there. you just cut it off with a cutting wheel.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

2002GMS
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    well you lose the center nose piece when u remove the 02 bumper. but the metal support piece is still there. you just cut it off with a cutting wheel.
    But other wise It should fit? Like is the bolting, and stuff still the same? When adding the VR4 bumper?

Thanks man!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    depending on which vr4 bumper you get there may be a little modding you will definatelly loose the foam in front of the crashbar and my have to trim the sides also if you go jdm you will need the jdm heads which do require modification to fit

there is a groub buy going on right now for jdm kits you can ordr the pieces or individual parts look in the GB section

LTK
    Hey thats funny i'm selling my front and rear bumper with the grills and its already painted (silver) just give me a call if you are still looking my names nick 15599167165

oh yea it's an 02

2002GMS
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK
    Hey thats funny i'm selling my front and rear bumper with the grills and its already painted (silver) just give me a call if you are still looking my names nick 15599167165

oh yea it's an 02
    JDM's! I want the vr4 grill and bumper.