The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Grill and New Wheels Check it out

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    TGC Regular

New Grill and New Wheels Check it out

Well after working two job this summer I finally got my rims, they are Hyper Black Riax Zuka's 18X7.5 with Nexen N3000 225/40/18 tires. It was hell getting them on. I was so impatient to get them put, I went to Wal-mart, bad mistake. I waited 6 hours and they were only able to put three of the wheels on my car. They said their machine didnt have enough pressure to pop the tire out, but the guy who put the three own was cool enough to let me drive his truck to Autozone and get the right lug nuts. So the next morning one of the tires went flat, it wasnt mounted right. I was late for work and pissed off. After work I took the wheel went back to Wal-mart so they can fix it, they did and manager told they are not supposed to work on wheels bigger than 17", WTF? So I had to go and get the last tire put on the wheel at another shop. So I got the last wheel home and as I'm removing the the lug nuts the stud breaks :evil: So I said OK I can ride with it missing until I fix it, I go to the next lug nut and what do you know that stud breaks. Thank gods theres a tutorial on TGC that shows you how fix broken studs. It took me five days to get the wheels on, I went through every emotion get these wheels on and happiness was the last one.

I cut the all the bars out my grill and installed mesh and under the mesh are two traffic lights I got off ebay. I wired them to my turn signals, so they blink with them. I had a silver mitsubishi emblem that was going to go in the center of the grill, but I misplaced it.

Well you read my story here are the pictures.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    wheels are nice, traffic lights are pretty tacky though. Whats next, a drop?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    damn, next time, try to go somewhere besides walmart.

TGC Regular
    Have to wait till next year for the drop, unless I can find a job while I'm in school.

I know Walmart wasnt a smart idea, I was just impatient and they were the cheapest in town. I guess you get what you pay for.

yea man wal mart cant hold 18s and up. they couldnt even patch my damn flat tire

Wheels look nice but im not too sure bout the lights in the grill.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Nice rims you went through a lot to get them on The lights in the grill , but if you like them that is all that matters.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Nice job
    but
    You may want to paint the back ground black. You know, behind the mesh so that it will black out the grill like mines in my sig.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Wheels are ok but the lights not looking good!

TGC Regular
    I like the lights in my grill its something different. Note: they only come on when the turn signal is on.

Experienced TGC Member
    yea... walmart=bad work