The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ECU location and pin out

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    I just got the e-mange ultimate and i wanted to see if yall had a pin out of all the wires coming out of the ecu, and the location of it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostedgalant56
    I just got the e-mange ultimate and i wanted to see if yall had a pin out of all the wires coming out of the ecu, and the location of it.
    Would help if we knew what year of Galant...

7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Boostedgalant56

here is where the ecu is

the pin out for the emanage is on club 3g in the forced induction section under emanage thread... i made one with everythign for the the ultimate but i cant seem to find it on this computer... but the post by napalm on 3g is full of info and should have everythign you need
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I was looking for that post thanxs

Quote Originally Posted by underated
    here is where the ecu is
    the pin out for the emanage is on club 3g in the forced induction section under emanage thread... i made one with everythign for the the ultimate but i cant seem to find it on this computer... but the post by napalm on 3g is full of info and should have everythign you need