The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Maft Trans

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Ok here it is in a nut shield!!! Im driving my car alot more than i expected to be!And im tired of venting into the atmosphere with that stupid ass stock mass air on my car.. Which generation Eclipse turbo do i get the Maft Translator for? Im tired of having my car idled up so high to keep it from dying out when i come to a red line!! I need to get a answer asap cause im going to get the Translator before Nopi and install it!! Im thinking the right one is off a 2g car but i wanted to check here and make sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by B19WHEELS
    Ok here it is in a nut shield!!! Im driving my car alot more than i expected to be!And im tired of venting into the atmosphere with that stupid ass stock mass air on my car.. Which generation Eclipse turbo do i get the Maft Translator for? Im tired of having my car idled up so high to keep it from dying out when i come to a red line!! I need to get a answer asap cause im going to get the Translator before Nopi and install it!! Im thinking the right one is off a 2g car but i wanted to check here and make sure!!
    any year will work if you are looking for a deal.
    but only the 2g eclipse maft is plug and play.
    if you can....
    get the NEW maft generation 2
    it is 10x better than the old maft.
    its got higher resolution, actually allows you to make digital a/f correction, instead of turning acouple silly knobs... and it actually has more features that you can use than any apexi safc ever.
    i believe it has wideband o2 sensor inputs as well for closed loop WOT tuning.
    you jusst tell the maft the desired a/f ratio, and at WOT it automatically adds and takes away fuel on the fly to give you a perfect a/f ratio at every rpm!!!

it also has injector sizing compensation and a bunch of other features.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo