The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NX 75 shot on I-4/ works great

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    LionDonKing

NX 75 shot on I-4/ works great

i have a 2000 ES, i'm running Nitrous Express 75 shot and it runs great. i raced my friend who has the same tpye of car and the inprovement was unreal. i gained at leased 4 cars on him. i also have injen cai, 2.5 cat with Nakayama muffler. NGK spark plugs that are 2 heat ranges cooler. i know i lot of people down nitrous but it works for me. i increased HP dramaticly at the fraction of the cost. the purge kit sounds great to

Alister_McRae
    NOS is pretty awesome, i'm gonna get mine soon, just gotta be careful though, some people try to show off and go spray crazy and blow their motor after 6 months.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think on this whole board if anyone knows more about nitrous oxide i would have to raise my hand, i have the most elaborate system.. When i got pulled over i got a ticket for having a unsafe vehicle..lmao.. 3 nitrous tanks.. 2 10lbs and 1 5lbs cheater..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    I think on this whole board if anyone knows more about nitrous oxide i would have to raise my hand, i have the most elaborate system.. When i got pulled over i got a ticket for having a unsafe vehicle..lmao.. 3 nitrous tanks.. 2 10lbs and 1 5lbs cheater..lol
    Shane are you serious??? They cited you for an unsafe vehicle?? That's unreal. They made you pop the trunk so they could see your bottles. Damn those FL cops. Sorry to hear about that, man.

But yea, if you have any questions about juicing, Shane is the man. He has the most elaborate setup to spray of anyone I've ever seen (all customized) and the internals to support a 150 shot. You go man.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

SuperchargedGTZ
    shane....what are all the mods that you have done to your engine and how long have you been spraying.

what are you doing for fuel? afr or afc, fuel pump, injectors???

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    Shane are you serious??? They cited you for an unsafe vehicle?? That's unreal. They made you pop the trunk so they could see your bottles. Damn those FL cops. Sorry to hear about that, man.

But yea, if you have any questions about juicing, Shane is the man. He has the most elaborate setup to spray of anyone I've ever seen (all customized) and the internals to support a 150 shot. You go man.

Chip
    Bro im totally serious the only reason i got cited was kinda my fault.. i was driving with a pack of cars, (totally modded rides) and i had my hazards on because we were pretty deep and i was up front.. then when we pulled into our usual race area we got stopped my FL Highway Patrol and a couple OPD cops.. i got pulled ova they had my pull up the hood,and thats when shit happened.. The one cop called ova some other guyz and they looked at it and were like what u trying to do fly, and my being a smart ass i was like, "no just to out run the police".. thats when i popped the trunk and the rear split seat.. By that time my boyz and the cops surrounded my car and started asking questions bout why do i have these bottles, how much all this cost, and do i know that its illegal to have a nitrous sytem fully armed, since they saw the 3 arming switches..bro i was their for about 2 hours as they looked at my car and everyone's ride.. when i finally got the ticket it said, Unsafe automive vehilce being operated with nitrous oxide bottles armed for streetracing, the ticket was $600 and i had to go to the police impound so they could check it again for leaks, well thats what the guy said..lol.. but its no biggie really, when they left, thats when the fun started.. fuck FL highway patrol and OPD..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by GTZ27
    shane....what are all the mods that you have done to your engine and how long have you been spraying.

what are you doing for fuel? afr or afc, fuel pump, injectors???
    All the mods for the original motor are these, its a long list so bare with me bro..lol 8)

JE high compression pistons
    Extrude honed (thanks to reelax again)
    forged rods and pistons (Crower custom job)
    titanium o-rings and pistons rings
    bored throttle body
    shortened throttle line
    bored and stroked
    AEM FPR & ITC
    Apex'i S-AFC
    GSX fuel pump
    2g talon 440cc injectors
    Denso Iriduim plugs (daily grind)
    ZEX plugs and wires (track use)
    Taylor 10.4mm wires (daily grind)
    Re-built motor mounts
    Aem CAI (daily grind)
    Weapon-R short ram (track use)
    Gs-t STB
    GSX fuel resivour
    Fluidyne Fan and radiator (had to make me mounts and bracksts, taken from eclipse, not easy at all)
    ZEX cam
    JET chip
    AEM 3g eclipse pulley
    RPW I-4 headers, Hi-Flow cat
    RR 2.25" mandrel bent pipping
    Optima Yellow top battery
    Castrol Syntec Blen tranny and oil 5w30

This is all the internal work done, 2 bad the motor is sitting in the garage trying to be re-re built again..lol.. Well lets see i got the car 1/16/00, i been spraying since i think June of the same year, bout a year or so i been spraying and this is the second time im trying to re-built the motor, and i already had a 4g64 00 motor in at the moment that im gonna do naturally aspriated until i can figure out if i can save the one i got some how, but she is pretty burnt up.. so who knows.. i can still run this second motor in the high 14's low 15's..

mbssbm

how much?

OK here's a question for all the Nitrous users. How much did your set up cost your and what kind? and to shane, Where the hell do you get the money for this stuff?

Hehehehehe See I told you. Shane's my number one juice guy.

Man I wish I didn't have my whole family with me when I was in O-Town in Sept. I woulda loved to hook up...Next time...

And man, you got such respect for the law...
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Re: how much?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mbssbm)</div><div class='quotemain'>OK here's a question for all the Nitrous users. Â*How much did your set up cost your and what kind? Â*and to shane, Where the hell do you get the money for this stuff?</div>

umm, okay my whole set-up without the first motor rebuilt with the 2 added tanks, roughly $8500, then with the re-built about 12g's.. Everyone asks me where i get the money from, a lot of saving and from all those guyz at the track who's money i took, still think i have a family sedan..lmao ... If i cant buy it in cash i dont need it, i dont have one credit card, yet..lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hehehehehe See I told you. Shane's my number one juice guy. Â* Â*

Man I wish I didn't have my whole family with me when I was in O-Town in Sept. I woulda loved to hook up...Next time...

And man, you got such respect for the law... Â* Â*</div>

hahaha, the cops out here are really annoying, but i guess they got a job 2 do.. Next time it better not be on race night...