The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No Trunk Lock!!!!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    DJ Franchise
    I want to put a sub box in my trunk but how can i make it difficult to open the trunk if there is no trunk lock like on the 8g.

Not familiar with the 9g, but I am assuming you mean there is no lock on the actual trunk, so you can't just disable the latch by the driver seat, correct (or else there would be no way to open it)?

If so, I think your only option might be getting an alarm with an accessory function that pops the trunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Niytrus
    Not familiar with the 9g, but I am assuming you mean there is no lock on the actual trunk, so you can't just disable the latch by the driver seat, correct (or else there would be no way to open it)?

If so, I think your only option might be getting an alarm with an accessory function that pops the trunk...
    I've had tons of systems in my 9G, my clifford alarm goes off is the trunk is popped.. Goodluck.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    so your saying that there is no switch on the trunk to be on free or lock?? on the 8g it is on the trunk itself right where the latch is, a white piece that is moved from lock to free (or whatever you wanna call it)

relocate the trunk latch to somewhere more hidden. maybe under the seat or something. nobody would look there. i have a popper on my car and one day the popper decided to fail. if i had disabled the latch from the inside, the only way i could open the trunk was to crawl into the trunk.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.