The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Feedback on new Front Bumper Design...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Nice, I would like to see it painted with the emblem in the middle. I'm going to put this on my things to get :-D . This is going to set me apart from the other 20 - 9Ger and the 2 identical titanium gray es on campus.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    looks good. how's the fitment. installation?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    $350 is alot? haha. sorry had to laugh.
    Yeah, 350 is hard to come by when you go to school full time and have to commute 80 miles each day to get there, not including bills, food, etc.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gc86
    Yeah, 350 is hard to come by when you go to school full time and have to commute 80 miles each day to get there, not including bills, food, etc.
    True.

Fitment shouldn't be an issue since all kits are prototyped at our facility. However, since it is made of fiberglass, mods may be needed for perfect fitment. This is true with most aftermarket fibrglass body kits.

Here are pics of the sides:

I used to go to school full time, and then full time + full time work, but $350 still isn't that much in either situation in my opinion.

Anyways, back on topic, I like the kit, would like to see it when someone gets it, looks good IMO.

ur post implied that you would like them to lower their price... where would they make money? if money is hard to come by then you shouldn't b worried that this is too much.

my point is that $350 for a front bumper is very very reasonable in the scheme of things. if that $350 needs to go to other things, it should.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by importtrenz
    Thanks for the comments so far guys. As soon as the sides and rear are done (hopefully within a week or two) off the car goes for paint.

In regards to a body kit for the USDM 8G, we can definitely make a body kit. All we really need is a car to prototype the kit on. We are booked up until SEMA but after that, we should have room to schedule something in.

Any specific designs you guys like?
    Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts :-D

I think you guys have a handle on design maybe if your team can do some sketches and we will tell you what we like or don't like. I guess it would need to be different enough with a little simplicity in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12