The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help with custom fit.....

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

need help with custom fit.....

i am getting my artificial leather seat covers next week and i need some pinters to putting them on the rear seat? any info? where do i start?
    thanks....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

remove the seat bottom. if u feel between the seat bottom and the carpet there are two lil handles u pull on. pull on them and remove the seat bottom. then the seat back is held in by bolts all around, u can see them. remove them and take out the seat back. then install the covers.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

and what do i do with the bottom when i put it back on? itll snap in??isthere anything else i should know b4 ripping my back seat out? thanks for the help pinoy.....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Quote Originally Posted by 2k2mitsu
    and what do i do with the bottom when i put it back on? itll snap in??isthere anything else i should know b4 ripping my back seat out? thanks for the help pinoy.....
    yea it should snap back in. make sure you don;t cover the lil hook on the bottom of the seat with the cover

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Yep like Allan said, once you pull the seat bottom off, you'll see how the release hooks work. As long as you don't let the cover interfere with the cables and hooks, you'll be fine. This is the easiest back seat to remove of any car I've owned. Oh one more thing, when you put the seat back on, make sure you have all three seat belts routed through.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

OMEGA RED
    where did you order those artificial leather seat covers :?:

Hey 2k2Mitsu, sorry the real leather seat covers did not work out for you. I guess BGR is right, way too much hazzle getting those things shipped here from the Philippines. I guess the best thing for other people to do is to head to the Philippines for vacation or something and buy the seat covers themselves (just like how I did it). Well, show us some pics of your seat covers when you get done.