The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who has the fastest galant?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49
    LionDonKing

who has the fastest galant?

I have I-4 Injen CAI, 2.5 catback, NX 75 shot, NGK V-Power, AEM Cam Gear. Does anyone have a galant that is faster
    stock +150hp
    NX +75hp
    Intake + 5hp
    Catback +5hp
    CamGear+0
    -------------------
    Total 235hp

Supernova
    I'm just going to take a guess, but i'd say Kwiksix has the fastest. Turbo charged V6, duels, lots of goodies. But, thats a stab in the dark kinda. I don't know what alot of the others can do.

I do I have:
    Injen sticker
    Rockford Fosgate sticker
    Kenwood sticker
    JC Graphix sticker
    thegalantcenter sticker

So with all those stickers I add another 100hp so I have a grand total of 250 hp

No for reals though. I would say maybe Shane or maybe the member with the supercharger I really couldn't say anymore.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

stock +150hp
    ??
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Senior TGC Member
    I have the fastest. I got mad stickerz man...Eibach, Greddy, AEM, you name it I got it!
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Alister_McRae
    I think he meant 150 hp as in BHP, the 4cyl galant has 110 WHP, i guess mitsubishi posted the bhp instead, cause no one would buy a family sedan of it said it had 110 hp...lol

Kwiksix
    My sides are hurtin me from that sticker horsepower joke!
    Yo chromegalant I saw a galant here in n.y. today that was an exact twin to yours!
    Last time I dyno'd the car I got 242 to the wheels on 6lbs of boost but now
    I'm wondering if it could have been more, today I found out I have an exhaust leak in my flex pipe and I also have turned up the boost since then.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    13.53 1/4 mile rec. 5.318 at 103.054mph...125-200shot of zex nitrous oxide, custom push button button delivery.. complete engine internal rebuild, complete suspension mods.. this is off the first motor.. 2nd motor ???? hehehe
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

LionDonKing

Impressive

i didn't know galants could get that fast

If you build it from the ground up right, anything could be possible... of course funds providing too, hehe. Now with turbos and SC in the pipe and in production for the G-ride, there's going to be plenty of sleepers on the road.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Gspeedvr42k1
    lol today i saw the craziest thing in the world, some guy at acme i pulled up in my 323i 5spd and this dude is sitting there blastin the music in his lil ES 4 bannger, i pull up the guy looks at me and laffs, next thing i know, turns on his galant and ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 10 minutes later after the wheels acctually caught the ground this mofo pulls away SO HARD like u woldnt beleive, he turns around goes and sitts in another parkin spot, i pull up we talk and he pops the hood.....

.....2 sec later... i see 3.5 liter V6 2003 MAXIMA ENGINE IN HIS FUCKIN CAR, Correct me if im wrong but the maxima motor is 255 hp 260hp? On top of that ITS A TWIN FUCKIN TURBO... + this mofo had a tranny sawp, yep from an eclipse.... he says hes pushing more then 350hp to the wheels, HOLLY SHIT if he only took off the chrome letters for the 3.5 litter V6 Nissan motor you woulda thought it was just a stock mitsu motor that was turboed... yep i think this dude is sick and out of his mind... and where the hell do u get money for a new Maxima motor and eclipse tranny? beats the hell outa me.... SO if u see this 2002 Silver ES with tinited windows and debaged and lowered with Motegi racing rims u know not to fuck with it... lol yup wow i am like shocked....

I think it would be a toss up between Shane, kwiksix and GTZ27, now that he has the Ripp SC. I'd love to see the three of them race together. Pretty much anybody else would be left in the dust.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

I would have to say it's a toss up between Shane and GTZ27, Maybe even the sleeping sounds of -LegnumVR4- I know he is international but I think he would give us a run for the money. Don't forget about our guys and gals across the water.

LionDonKing........nevermind I will keep my thoughts to myself :darthgrin:
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Senior TGC Member
    Honestly though I think my cousin's VR-4 might be scary...it's a 2000 model he bought it used, rebuilt the entire body out of lightweight material (some graphite composite thingy...anyone know what it is?) and he's pushed up the boost. He claims it's at 450ish hp (I converted it from his format) but having never seen the car in person I dunno. This Christmas though I'll get to see if he's lying or not...in the meantime, my stickerz will own you foos!
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

CliptheApex
    ok. Who has the fastest ALL MOTOR galant that ISNT spraying? no forced induction, and no nitrous, whos got it???

SuperchargedGTZ
    well i will be gettin my car dynoed tom. at 2pm to get tuned. i am running super rich. last night i raced one of my friends (turbo civic) as since he say my exhaust he said that when the car shifted and hit boost that black smoke came out. POOOO...... but the car is running strong knock on wood.

kwiksix, what kind of plugs you using? still stock fuel pump? how is your car running? lets meet up sometime soon. YOU GOTTA POST SOME PICS

Kwiksix
    Yeah GTZ we definately need to meet up!
    Pics should be up in a couple days(shame on me I've had this set up for 10 mths).
    I'm using NGK's one range colder and I believe it's a holley intank fuel pump that I have.
    The car is running ok, if you read the war stories you'll see I finally lost a race to a 2002 M3 in disguise so I'm gearing up to take my car to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by xsetyourselfonfirex
    ok. Who has the fastest ALL MOTOR galant that ISNT spraying? no forced induction, and no nitrous, whos got it???
    N/A? there's a whole bunch of us now w/ v6's plus CAI's and headers or dp's... fishboy, rallifan, TJC, me not to mention the guys i foregot (sorry fellas)... all of us should run close to 220hp to the crank.

u guys also forgot about AK1 whose running a turbo and N20...

96TEXASgalant
    Hands down, the 6g I saw on ESPN has to be the fastest. 1/4- 10.9s? Check the 6g posts, he's up in IL somewhere. Someone here found a site that had the video of his run. The post in the 6g forum says it doesn't exist anymore??????????? But it was legit, 10.9 seconds!!!! I was going crazy when I saw a G running like that on TV.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast