The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: who has the fastest galant?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 96TEXASgalant
    Hands down, the 6g I saw on ESPN has to be the fastest. 1/4- 10.9s? Check the 6g posts, he's up in IL somewhere. Someone here found a site that had the video of his run. The post in the 6g forum says it doesn't exist anymore??????????? But it was legit, 10.9 seconds!!!! I was going crazy when I saw a G running like that on TV.
    Was he still street legal running that low of a e.t... and Reelax ur truly right buddy, there are a ton of guyz on here that are N/A, that could be the fastest but i dont know..im on my second motor and N/A, so who knows.. :twisted:
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

96TEXASgalant
    I believe so, it looked like it. He still had plates and all that.

Senior TGC Member
    That is some scary stuff...good thing he probably doesn't run from the cops Ok ok, who has the fastest ALL STOCK Galant?
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

that's great That we All Forgot about me =0]

dammit

mine's faster Than it is, quick...

14.0 @ 103

dammit.... bonuses.. nov 21st
    new FMIC wiring harness, and some other *fun* Stuff.
    "how quick can I spend $2500 on the galant?"
    Craig R.
    [email protected], Gclipse96 on AIM

1996Galant 14.0@103
    biggest b00bies EvAr

mbssbm
    so let me get this right. We can swap for a maxima engine? This is possible? If it is then screw that base maxima engine, i'll drop a freakin pathfinder engine in there, cuz nissan takes the maxima engine and bores out the block put bigger pistons and all kinds of other stuff in the to make it more powerful and a whole lot more torquey. I wonder if my mom will swap her p'finder engine?? hmmmm Someone please let me know.

Oh by the way between my super white fogs, super white HIDS and my blue turn signals I running about 325HP, so with a nw maxima engine i'll probably be running 9's in the .25!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g96nt)</div><div class='quotemain'>that's great That we All Forgot about me =0]

dammit

</div>Sorry Craig. I'm the oldest member, I'm allowed to forget. :oops: You too Ak1.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

AK1
    Speaking of CRAIG,

One of our good customers, Eric Gash said he met you briefly at the last DSM Shootout and said he was impressed with your car. Relaying his hello to you if you still recall who he is....sorta big fellow, very nice guy.

He was running the blue 1G Eclipse GSX with his best 1/4 mile time of 12.02. We are rebuilding his car this very moment, so hopefully we can get into high 10's on a built engine, 'red' turbo, vpc, gcc, aluminium manifold etc. Maybe a 2 stage power glide ? Maybe not into the 10's. But we'll sure try!

You'll probably see him at the next DSM Shootout or all of us might be there. My car, unfortunately is and will continue to be slower than his. Heh...no big surprise there.

OOps, my bad Craig, i forgot all about ur ride, mah bad..i got juice on the brain..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Gspeedvr42k1
    wont work the pathfinder has a different config then all other front wheel drives the pathfinder is rear wheel and all wheel, so if u got about 10,000 for cutom work then go right ahead.......i looked into it the best thing to do is go to a salvage yard. (MY 2002 GALANT IS THERE LOL I GOT A GOOD MOTOR WITH 18k MILES NO DAMAGE TO MOTOR, only frame of the car tranny , inside torn apart, yea...) newayz go there and look for a maxima motor or something, the only reason y it fits is cause front wheel drive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mbssbm)</div><div class='quotemain'>so let me get this right. Â*We can swap for a maxima engine? Â*This is possible? Â* If it is then screw that base maxima engine, i'll drop a freakin pathfinder engine in there, cuz nissan takes the maxima engine and bores out the block put bigger pistons and all kinds of other stuff in the to make it more powerful and a whole lot more torquey. Â*I wonder if my mom will swap her p'finder engine?? Â*hmmmm Someone please let me know.

Oh by the way between my super white fogs, super white HIDS and my blue turn signals I running about 325HP, so with a nw maxima engine i'll probably be running 9's in the .25!</div>

you're joking right? :nope:
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanaticsâ„¢ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mbssbm)</div><div class='quotemain'>so let me get this right. Â*We can swap for a maxima engine? Â*This is possible? Â* If it is then screw that base maxima engine, i'll drop a freakin pathfinder engine in there, cuz nissan takes the maxima engine and bores out the block put bigger pistons and all kinds of other stuff in the to make it more powerful and a whole lot more torquey. Â*I wonder if my mom will swap her p'finder engine?? Â*hmmmm Someone please let me know.

Oh by the way between my super white fogs, super white HIDS and my blue turn signals I running about 325HP, so with a nw maxima engine i'll probably be running 9's in the .25!</div>

umm no. it is not a drop in swap. it would cost u about as much to do that swap as buying a maxima.

as for your lights making u faster... haha, i might have the fastest galant in the world if lights made it fast... HID h7 low beams & HID h1 high beams in JDM headlight conversion w/ HID h1 fog (CATZ-MSC housing) conversion on the way. w/ 6 HID beams, at least i'll blind whoever passed me.

Senior TGC Member
    I have HID turn signals front and back, HID sidemarkers, HID brake, parking, and reverse lights. I ownz all of you!
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Damn Reelax how bright u trying to be.? i get flashed when i drive past people because these cuzo bulbs are like 135watts.. BRIGHT AS HELL!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'> Damn Reelax how bright u trying to be.? i get flashed when i drive past people because these cuzo bulbs are like 135watts.. BRIGHT AS HELL!!</div>

just trying to be different... u guys know my car. i just thought it would look cool to have a full HID system. now if i can just finish my body kit allready!

Gspeedvr42k1
    [quote="Reelax"]
    Quote Originally Posted by mbssbm
    umm no. it is not a drop in swap. it would cost u about as much to do that swap as buying a maxima.

Reelax is deff. right it would cost you around 6-8 grand for the maxima motor and another 6-10 to put it in , i mean hey if you got that kinda money and you wanna be unique and make your galant into a sleeper... welll that would be one way to go, but you need to have some serious cash, really...

WOW THATS BRIGHT!!!!!! 8)
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

?

first of All
    it's bullshit...

if you think someone put a nissan motor to a mitsubishi trans...
    either they are retarded... or you are Gull-a-bull.

I don't doubt it had a shit load of HP.. but I do doubt someone would TT a maxima motor, When the 300zx is the same... + turbo??!?

bleh

I call BS....
    Craig R.
    [email protected], Gclipse96 on AIM

1996Galant 14.0@103
    biggest b00bies EvAr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(96TEXASgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I believe so, it looked like it. He still had plates and all that.</div>

your not crazy anyone that wants the video clip let me know its only 3.23 mb street legal 90 vr4 does 10 in the 1/4

Hey B can you send me a clip? I am tired of Kazaa. Nothing good to watch.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Re: ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g96nt)</div><div class='quotemain'>first of All
    it's bullshit...

if you think someone put a nissan motor to a mitsubishi trans...
    either they are retarded... or you are Gull-a-bull.

I don't doubt it had a shit load of HP.. but I do doubt someone would TT a maxima motor, When the 300zx is the same... + turbo??!?

bleh

I call BS....</div>

if it was a 3.5L it had to be out of the diamante. oh yea the new z is naturally aspirated doing what 260 if it was a TT I dont think I can count that high this late in the evening.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast