The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sneak Peek of Complete G-Speed Body Kit....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 83
    Quote Originally Posted by importtrenz
    Finally, here are some pics of the front bumper installed....

Sorry for the delay....we have been busy working on cars for this years SEMA....

that looks really good! that front bumper is gonna b scraping after lowering tho but it's just the price u pay i guess (my bumper is scraped underneath now!)

that is one sexy 9G, cant wait for some members to get their hands on them.

Back from the dead!!!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    that looks really good! that front bumper is gonna b scraping after lowering tho but it's just the price u pay i guess (my bumper is scraped underneath now!)

haha, welcome to the club... I already need new paint.

that 9G is coming out really nice...I like it.
    -Pedro

damn i really like that kit, id paint the lower rear bumper area black like the jdm evo has
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Just to let you guys know;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Eric,

Some members had absolutely no problems installing our product, while others unfortunately did. Keep in mind that since this is an aftermarket body kit, mods may be needed for perfect fitment. This is true with all body kits.

In the end, We stand by our products 100%. If you are not satisfied with our product, simply send the product back for a full refund minus all shipping costs.
    </div>

He does have a point, I've heard good and bad out of the same companies all the time.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    man, i like that front bumper. its just too bad its too damn low for a lowered 9G.

dam thats a sexy clean look.. very nice.. how much for the kit and shipped to canada??

damn wen are they guna have a painted pic??? ive been seein the same pics forever...

They already have. It's on one of the other galant forums. I don't remember which one though.

here
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Looks ok but for the price, im gonna go with the ralliart look. Hopefully by springtime.

pr_galant
    Its ight , never was a fan of exaggerated body kits , i hate wen ppl do that shit! just lower the car and put some 20s-22s in it and im sraight! But im feeling the side skirts, matter fact the whole body kit is hot cause it dont look all that exagerated and shit. but to really tell i need to see the front bumper on the galant. Im waitin for a just a simple lip kit to come out for my 9g (havnt done shit to it cause i got it like a month ago havn.t had time), but i never found it for my old 8g so... YO and FURIOUSGTZ where did u get that front lip, cause im going to new jersey for a job and i need another car over there and they sellin me a 8g and i want to get the front lip this time wassup?

ELTribal88
    <span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Damn thats a nice kit is it still available im new to the tgc so i just saw the kit i have an 9g 4cyl ES so im lookin for things to add to my ride. if it is still available then hit me up plz. thnx 8-) </span> </span>

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">They would probably not contact you here since they have moved on and never came back to this site. Best way to contact them is to go to their website or maybe you can pm them and see if they will receive an email notification.

Oh yeah, Welcome!</span></span>

ELTribal88
    [b][font=Comic Sans Ms] Sweet good lookin out ima try to find someone else to make one for me i know a fiberglass shop out in cali so ima take a cruz out there and speak on it. Dont know when ima go but i will go. and thanks for the welcome PEACE!!!! :kool:

They have the kit on eBay, check it out

i love the sideskirts, simple, plain, yet awesome, mine are tooooo flashy i am considering those amt side skirts, or if the 9g fit a 7g i would rock em
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

damnn there ya go shits looks hot im not feelin the sides or back as much as the front anyone think the front would look ight by itself

try it out. :)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast