The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need suggestions and some PS editing if someone is willing t

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Experienced TGC Member
    As some of you guys know that my galant is undergoing construction. Im pretty much done with the outside except for rims and paint. Im just undecided as to what color i want to paint my interior trim. The possible colors that i want to do it in are white, black, or silver. The interior is grey. If someone has pics or can edit pics with those three colors that would help me out alot. I dont want to paint it one color and not like it....

Thanks,

Johnas

well heres what you can do...go out to ur G with a camera, and try to snap a pic from a great angle to have most of the interior in it...i.e. the floor, seat, entire dash, and from whichever angle, have the opposite door open or ajar enough to catch most of it so u can PS that as well.i did this a while back and it was pretty fun experimenting with diff color schemes.

if you arent too skilled in PS..just take that shot and post it up.either myself or someone else will gladly help out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    what color interior? black i alway safe, silver is great if your interior is grey