The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would you intall a Fujita Intake on your 9G?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32
    Just as the title says, im trying to get Fujita to make intake systems for the 9G.

Common guys, we need votes! or else our cars will never get aftermarket support.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Krazinlove guy installed a 4g eclipse one.

Do you have a 6 or a 4?

ya the 06 4g fujita need lil moding to get it to fit the 9g 4 cyl. i have it done!

they do have a kit for the 4cyl eclipse, what modding did you make? and can you show me a picture of it?

Quote Originally Posted by shi04ES
    ya the 06 4g fujita need lil moding to get it to fit the 9g 4 cyl. i have it done!
    I knew it would fit!!! I just didn't have the balls to spend 250 and risk it not fitting, pictures and more info please?

Quote Originally Posted by invertedzero
    they do have a kit for the 4cyl eclipse, what modding did you make? and can you show me a picture of it?
    I'll have pics tomorrow hopefully, or maybe tonight? doubt it though

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    Krazinlove guy installed a 4g eclipse one.

Do you have a 6 or a 4?
    4, your 9G looks really good with those Sprint springs + 18s, too bad the ride quality is horrible :(

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Yeah. Get the Works springs instead.

I'm broke so i just installed my Sprints back again.

I just got approved for a HUGE ass credit limit...time to buy my Works Springs + Sway Bar + put money into a future intake if they make it.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Greek
    I just got approved for a HUGE ass credit limit...time to buy my Works Springs + Sway Bar + put money into a future intake if they make it.
    Wish they would raise mine... I just started using credit cards, yay for 0% apr for first 6 monthes and 8% after that :D

0% for 12 months, 9% APR after that, that's the same as the loan I was going to take out...

Now it's a waiting game for them to dispatch the card, sucks I can't use it already! :)

just want to let you guys know that the fujita intake for the 4cyl eclipse will fit the de, es

just want to let you guys know that the fujita intake for the 4cyl eclipse will fit the de, es
    You tryed it on your car?? pics?

i'll take a pic soon
    Cool, any more info you can give us? was there any modifications necessary? cutting, etc. and is there a difference in power? or just more noise

no mod was needed it does feel different especially going to the on ramp

I took the air filter on my V6 and forgot to put it back in and so I was driving down the road and nailed it and boy is our air intake system loud without the air filter in there...

I'm wondering if adding the K&N in there would dampen the sound even further or up it...I'd much rather just have a cold air intake but I've yet to see someone make an attempt on the 9G Galants without hacking up their stuff.

Rising_Suns
    I'd much rather just have a cold air intake but I've yet to see someone make an attempt on the 9G Galants without hacking up their stuff.
    I haven't been around for while, but I was hoping that some more people would successfully install CAI's into their 9G's by now. Who has done it so far? What sort of cutting is required?

I was thinking of trying the AEM CAI for the 4G Eclipse in my V6...it looks like there is enough room but looks can be deceiving.

-Davide

By the way, what the heck happened to all the posts in these forums? Looks like they did an upgrade and forgot to migrate the old posts.

I'm wondering if adding the K&N in there would dampen the sound even further or up it...I'd much rather just have a cold air intake but I've yet to see someone make an attempt on the 9G Galants without hacking up their stuff.
    i think the stock filter would dampen the sound more than the K&N if you look at the stock filter it is really thick compared to the K&N.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising_Suns
    I haven't been around for while, but I was hoping that some more people would successfully install CAI's into their 9G's by now. Who has done it so far? What sort of cutting is required?

I was thinking of trying the AEM CAI for the 4G Eclipse in my V6...it looks like there is enough room but looks can be deceiving.

-Davide
    By the way, what the heck happened to all the posts in these forums? Looks like they did an upgrade and forgot to migrate the old posts.

the fujita intake fits on my 4cyl. 9g no mods needed. if you do go with a V6 make sure you get the one specifically made for automatics.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Will someone delete this motherfucker off of here.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    Will someone delete this motherfucker off of here.
    wow be nice no need for those words here if i offended you in anyway i'm sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast