The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would you intall a Fujita Intake on your 9G?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Nope, not you. There was a spam post and it was deleted.

Keep posting.

ok just wanted to be sure :D

WOW

thank god this thread came up...ive been doin research for the past month on the 4g fujita fitting the 9g 4cyl...i alos didnt have the balls to do it lol...seriously the only problem was the ftting of the air filter i heard it was a tight fit! but seriously we need pics..i am most likely bying this tonight if this is the case! thankss

quick question i think this has been answered in the earlier post but not into detail or enought to convince me....on fujitas website it says the 4cyl eclipse cold air...but does not describe whether automatic or manual...if manual does it make a diff...or hurt the engine...when i search on ebay it does not say on some if automatic...on most it says manual??the part #'s are the same but says only manual...for the people who have this installed already what have you purchased?

on the 4cyl. they'd fit right in automatic or manual. the v6 has different applications for auto and manual.

here's a quick pic when i installed it sorry about the dirty engine

just purchased the intake...hope all goes well and fits...thanks guys for the info on this ive been dyin to try this and just needed that little push...btw ebay is not cheap on these the lowest one was 225 plus 30$ shipping...came out to 258 with insurance

got mine 200 cad no tax so not really that much of a difference

finally after a month of waiting considering the back order i recieved my intake...i had recieved it last week but two days before getting it i after a moin th of getting my car back from the shop i got into another accident...damn guy cut me off leaving me two feet of stop space..then instantly slammed on the brakes, horrible...no insurance either other wise wed b dropped...so yeh after a week of deliberating on to put it in or not, i did...sounded sick@!!!

-question tho...any1 getting a sucking noise from the actual filter? chek engine lkight came on but just unhooked the battery real quik and went away...so im getting a sucking noise considering my hood is open and i have hlf a bumper i am able to hear juwst a tiny bit clearer lol..any answers, i figure this is normal...

Quote Originally Posted by joncav2222
    finally after a month of waiting considering the back order i recieved my intake...i had recieved it last week but two days before getting it i after a moin th of getting my car back from the shop i got into another accident...damn guy cut me off leaving me two feet of stop space..then instantly slammed on the brakes, horrible...no insurance either other wise wed b dropped...so yeh after a week of deliberating on to put it in or not, i did...sounded sick@!!!

-question tho...any1 getting a sucking noise from the actual filter? chek engine lkight came on but just unhooked the battery real quik and went away...so im getting a sucking noise considering my hood is open and i have hlf a bumper i am able to hear juwst a tiny bit clearer lol..any answers, i figure this is normal...
    If you're getting a check engine light, it's probbaly a vacuum leak somewhere...there should be a sucking noise coming from the filter ONLY...no where else in the system (use a cardboard paper towel roll to your ear to pin point it).
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

So...I got tired of waiting on Fujita...

Being Optimized...

Yes, that's my intake, NOT my exhaust...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...fe01593c03.htm

Tech_Geek can you shed any more light on your intake install such as power increase, check engine light, fitment? I am thinking about adding and intake. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12