The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Venom Intake manifold (RUMOR)

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Venom Intake manifold (RUMOR)

Well I have been spying in on the Eclipse website meeting other 4g64 engine gurus and I came across a post about Venom coming ot with an intake manafold in early January I believe. Even though the Gains may or may not be that great. I just think it would be nice to have another Chrome peice to add to the engine bay.... seriously there are suppose to be some advantages to this manifold coming out if it ever comes out. But i just thought i would throw that out while I am here.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

AK1
    Venom has briefed us on a bunch of projects they are working on. However, the information we get is never gospel, so we are told by them.

Anyway, they said they are working on a manifold for the 64. What would be really good is if STR decides to make one as well.

Amongst other things, they will most likely be developing their purge kit(finally) for their nitrous systems if demand for it is great enough, especially from ppl who like to stick with using one brand since NOS and NX already have had their purge kits out on the market for a long time.