The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Isn't the 10G going to be out soon?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 84 of 84
    Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    The 9G was actually what made me decide to get a Galant. After my car blew up, I had a maroon 9g as my rental car. I didn't like the outside much, too bubbly for my taste, but I liked it. But I loved the look of the 8g, hence, I got one. Obviously looks are more important to me when it comes to cars. Cars sell more when they look aggressive I believe. Kinda like Scion.. what sold more, the xA or the tC? And I'd probably get an Altima over an 9G, strictly based on looks. (Though the GTS and Ralliarts are nicer) And yeah, that bubbly look the previous lancer was hideous. Aggressive is the way to go to sell cars
    ~Lady Driven~

See thats funny I had a similar situation to you divinity. My 8g was in the shop b/c of a neighbor backing into my door and my rental car was a 9g. It drove like shit. Very sluggish and slow you could really feel the weight of the car and 2 extra ft/lbs torque obviously equated to nothing and was no advantage over the 8g. The engine w/ mivec and all was pretty blah. It was the 2004 ES about 20k miles on it and it wasn't really beat on so it was in good condition but I couldn't stand the interior nothing matched up and the parts were very cheap. Obviously they improved some things since then but after that experience I paid no more attention to the 9g so I am a little biased b/c of a bad experience. I do like the ralliart but I couldn't justify spending that kind of money when there are better cars out for cheaper or the same.

Personally, I like my Gallant Ralliart, it looks great, handles great, has enough room for the family, and is plenty quick. 8)

My only beef is one I've had since before we bought it, the center console looks cheap.
    "Oh Lord...why do u mock me so?" - Homer

The Ralliarts are super nice. If I could get one, I would.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345