The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Isn't the 10G going to be out soon?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 84
    Via PM from this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87
    I'll send it when I get home... I don't have it here... Plus it's not a pic of the car... it's a timeline when the cars are coming out... it's from the Outlander training in october...

Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    hmm..

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    here's what y'all been waiting for

I wonder how "major redesign" its gonna be?

for some reason.. i hope they dont make it ugly
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    depending on the sales of the new lancer, that will be a major factor for redesigning the new face lift.

well, hopefully.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yup got me a pm too.. just wonder how crazy it's gonna be.. just hope it's cloes enough to the 8 G.. and just forget about the 9G design at all like it never existed then slap on a brand new and improved vr engine!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    I need pictures
    wats so major about 10G
    probably evolant? :P I wish

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    well... at the lancer training on march 18th... thay'll probably have some information on the new cars coming up... hopefully they'll have some pictures too... I'm gunna bring my camera so i'll let you guys know..

Quote Originally Posted by dienekes1982
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Mitsubishi's reported idea is to relaunch the Galant in 2008 as a smaller-body world car, with the U.S. plant making both right- and left-hand-drive models for the U.S. domestic market and export.
    i want a right hand drive galant!!
    I've got a right hand drive Galant!

no no no man!!! remember, the galants are known for one thing... the VR!!!! we want a monster VR to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    I get the feeling the 10g will look like te 8g galants. You see a patern with Galants. Look at the 6g and 8g, most of the body hints remain the same. I hope they do the same for the 10g's. That would be awesome a 10g with AWD and twins...drools
    i totally agree with this, the 6g and 8g look alike to me. and the 7g and 9g ahve their similaritys in terms of rounded shapes. hopefully theres a new square style coming out
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

also, given that mitsubishi is giving all their cars the bangle look. like every other brand. im sure itll have that theme to it also

http://www.top100musclecarsites.com/...-Diamonte.html

I saw one of these the other day, why aren't they on Mitsu's website or at the local dealership?
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

They took it off the line. Aussies were making the Mitsu 380 as their main vehicle.
    It looks like a Lancer Diamante Hybrid :?

getting worse and worse... 16" stock for a diamante?? wow.. that's like the maxima's equivalent and mitsu's got 16s only on em?? 205 for a v6... man what's goin on??? and it looks just like a big lancer!!! forget the 10G... might just be another dissapointment!

TGC Regular
    Got this from Motor Trend Magazine

"The larger, midsized Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring were to be built off the GS that was to accommodate the next Mitsubishi Galant which has been delayed until 2010 or 2011."

The 10G Galant will be built off the Mitsubishi GS platform which underpins the 2008 Lancer and will underpin all future front wheel drive Dodge/Chrysler vechicles.

So its going to be awhile before we see the next Galant.

Quote Originally Posted by remarque
    Got this from Motor Trend Magazine

"The larger, midsized Dodge Avenger and Chrysler Sebring were to be built off the GS that was to accommodate the next Mitsubishi Galant which has been delayed until 2010 or 2011."

The 10G Galant will be built off the Mitsubishi GS platform which underpins the 2008 Lancer and will underpin all future front wheel drive Dodge/Chrysler vechicles.

So its going to be awhile before we see the next Galant.
    The stretched JS platform used by DCX is based on their (DCX's) version of the GS, which is itself a derivative of the Mitsubishi GS platform.
    Mitsubishi did not paricipate at all in the DCX D-segment cars.

Mitsubishi announced shortly after the breakup with DCX that they will not move the Galant to a stretched GS platform (i.e. Motor Trend is wrong). The decision was due to the cost of modifying the GS. As such, the current (overweight) PS platform will be used for the 10G Galant.
    If you look at the picure on page two, you can see that the 10G Galant is "scheduled" to be launched in January of 2008 as a 2009 model.

Who knows, maybe the 11G will finally move to the GS platform or the next generation thereof.
    Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo, the first, the best and the most beautiful car I've ever owned.

Daaamn, what a scoop

i thought the new lancer was going to be their main new platform, i remember reading somewhere that the platform was really flexible/able to have alot of variants. i thought the 10g would be on a larger lancer platform

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast