The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: State of the 7g Address

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    Yeah I'm ready to get this thing running, tired of seeing this ugly tarp sitting on it.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

I got 6 pistons quad cams and 2 turbos. Though I can say right now that - more isn't always better. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    I got 6 pistons quad cams and 2 turbos. Though I can say right now that - more isn't always better. LOL.
    i'd much rather have 4 pistons and one large turbo. and definatly two cams. and endless affordable aftermarket support.

2.0 liter i4 > 2.0l v6

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

TGC Regular
    At the current point LAX I am actually contimplating keeping my sohc and fully tuning it replacing all the internals and then turbo. So you might just see that motor... I would love to have somthing that no one else does thats why i like the 7 gen soo much becasue you only see them once in a blue moon on the street no matter what the trim it. I have had soo many people try and figure out what my car is and i have yet one [person that hasnt had a g guess what it was lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i love the 7gs thats y i have had 2 of them.. so many people underrate them and it is funny whne they all end up complimanting ur car.. i am trying 2 find a good turbo setup and might run a 1g setup off my buddy's talon til i can fully build everything
    I keep getting more and more people to respect these cars and in my area there are a lot on the road but only like 2 besides me have done nething to them
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123