The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got these in...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    I installed these over tha weekend and I have to say that it was a pain. You can't beat tha price on these seats though. They're great quality leather and in my opinion great style. I'm not sure how I like tha height of these seats...I might have to custom make a set of brackets so that tha seats will sit lower. Overall very pleased on how they came out. I aslo bought a set of four aluminum floor mats. Just a few picks to share and get some feedback from my fellow G owners...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Nice.

nice, clean look.
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:12 PM): what would a computer do with a lifetime supply of chocolate?
    SkylineGTR7865 (9:45:36 PM): idk what
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:47 PM): fuck if i know

Seats look quality, really do. Noticed you have your dash re-wrapped too. Want to do mine so bad.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Experienced TGC Member
    How much did you pay for them?

the seats look good. now you just need to get your rear seats wrapped to match.

dunno about the quality of the seats tho. theres a reason why brides and sparcos cost the price they do. they do extensive crash testing so that the seats will survive some G force. your seatbelt might be on but whos to say that the seats wont go ripping off their brackts and you still fly thru the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    the seats look good. now you just need to get your rear seats wrapped to match.

dunno about the quality of the seats tho. theres a reason why brides and sparcos cost the price they do. they do extensive crash testing so that the seats will survive some G force. your seatbelt might be on but whos to say that the seats wont go ripping off their brackts and you still fly thru the windshield.
    Lol lovely thought...

Thanks for all tha feedback. The seats were only 250 to my door brand new! You got to love EBAY... I've made a decision with my G... I just bought the Evo Carbon hood and I think I'm goin to call it quites! I'm happy with where tha car sits now. I've always wanted to build an EVO so my saving journey begins. God willing all goes well I'll be able to purchase one within a year...we'll see.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Nice!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pana_Rican_Lova
    Lol lovely thought...

Thanks for all tha feedback. The seats were only 250 to my door brand new! You got to love EBAY... I've made a decision with my G... I just bought the Evo Carbon hood and I think I'm goin to call it quites! I'm happy with where tha car sits now. I've always wanted to build an EVO so my saving journey begins. God willing all goes well I'll be able to purchase one within a year...we'll see.

ebay huh, how was the installtion.

they look really good...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    hmm, do they rub with your b-pillars?
    -Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    ebay huh, how was the installtion.

they look really good...
    Installation was tough...I used the factory brackets so it was more of a trial and error. They ended up fitting well but I feel that they sit higher than I would like. It's still comfortable just different so I'm just goin' to have to get used to tha ride. I'm goin to try to custom make some brackets so that they will sit lower so I'll let you guys know how that turns out.

If anyone has any experience in this or advice I would appreciate to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    hmm, do they rub with your b-pillars?
    Its a sung fit but there isn't any rubbing...

TGC Regular
    not to be an ass or anything but $250 on ebay those things are not authentic ralliart seats?
    Your signature is too long.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    they look good nice addition i doubt they are real either...how do the feel sitting in them?

Censee
    u know ,,those dont look half bad for costing that much..maybe put some TAKATA seatbelt harness

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya
    not to be an ass or anything but $250 on ebay those things are not authentic ralliart seats?
    Trust me I know better than anyone that these probably aren't authentic, but honestly if I never mentioned "EBAY" no one would have thought differently. I just wanted to be honest with you guys. Either way its a great deal. Even if they were just plain leather seats you couldn't beat tha price...they probably just threw tha Ralliart badge to seal tha deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    u know ,,those dont look half bad for costing that much..maybe put some TAKATA seatbelt harness
    TAKATA harnesses would make the seats look good and any other seats for that matter...lol. But at 350 a pop! It'll probably be silly to put 700 dollars worth of sealtbelts on 250 dollars worth of seats. If I had nice seats like yours than that wouldn't be a problem...maybe on my next project!

These seats feel great and when I'm takin' sharp turns they keep me right in place...I recommend anyone that wanted seats in to take this route...thier affordable and in my opinion look great! Thanks for all tha comments guys!

i made some brackets for my seats i'll try and get you some pictures when i get home today if its still light outside... if not i probaly wont be able to do it till the weekend
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Hence the fact ralliart doesn't make racing seats these are still pretty good looking seats I like them.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

those look really good i think i might pick up a set

Thanks For all tha comments fellas...

Quote Originally Posted by rl1634
    those look really good i think i might pick up a set
    Go for it bro...trust me you won't be disappointed! Installation is pretty str8 forward but its just tideous. You can always PM if you have any questions...

I've been enterin' a few shows with no luck...hopefully this and my new system will give me a better advantage...we'll see!

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    your G is hot!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast