The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i need some projectors

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    galantlyrising
    can somebody please give me some insight on projectors, i would like to buy some but if you could tell me where i could get the parts to make them myself please help. i have a 8g

Quote Originally Posted by galantlyrising2top
    can somebody please give me some insight on projectors, i would like to buy some but if you could tell me where i could get the parts to make them myself please help. i have a 8g
    OEM retrofit or aftermarket? HID or halogen? single or dual beam? halos?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    shoot ericbla03 a pm he custom makes them not sure if he is currently making them now though

to do them yourself search ebay or a junkyard etc and find a set of projectors for whatever application you may want open the headlights and mold them in or using whatever method is easiest for you but the cleanest is glassing them in, there are or were a few tutorials on a few ways to do it but i havent really checked the tutorial section since the new board

Calipso
    Wrong forum for this, this forum is for pictures not for items for sale or to buy.

Reported.

VEGASMATT is selling his CIBIE knocks w/ hella 90mm projectors (very nice untis used on race cars). https://www.thegalantcenter.org/index...showtopic=50177

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Wrong forum for this, this forum is for pictures not for items for sale or to buy.

Reported.
    oh be nice the guy is new.

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by lKoRTy
    oh be nice the guy is new.
    New people should know where to post threads. Is that okay with you Captain Repost? :laughing: :laughing:

TGC Regular
    New people should know where to post threads. Is that okay with you Captain Repost? :laughing: :laughing:
    captain repost?? ftw r u talking about

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    ok boys lets play nice.

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by lKoRTy
    captain repost?? ftw r u talking about
    Talking about how the majority of threads you make that you think is "new" news, is pretty much old news that has already been posted. :laughing:

galantlyrising
    Talking about how the majority of threads you make that you think is "new" news, is pretty much old news that has already been posted. :laughing:
    thanks for the usefull info. ithanks for the dumb*** replies to. :P

Calipso
    thanks for the usefull info. ithanks for the dumb*** replies to. :P
    No problem newbie. Be sure to post more threads about wanting items in the picture section.

he should look at www.hidplanet.com and www.hidplanet.com/forums for the insight on projection HID's. thats the best site that i have ever been to to provide any and all info on HID info!

^^I went on there and signed up last night. Very good link...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

HIDplanet is the best site that i have honestly been to for all the HID info!