The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cutoff switch.....

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Calipso
    Has anyone here ever put in a cutoff switch for all power towards the tail lights/trunk/spoiler light etc. Basically anything in the back? I'm just wondering for stealth reasons. :kool:

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    just dont turn on your lights? if you didnt want those why would you want headlights?you would be able to be seen with those?

Calipso
    Um, if you still use your brakes without your running lights or headlights your tail lights will still light up.

I want to see if anyone has put in a cutoff switch for all power in the back. Like I said, for STEALTH. ;)

Makaveli51017
    stealth???? its called use the hand brake no lights go on for that and why u plan on runnin from the cops any time soon???LOL

yea but if you do manage to get a cutoff switch for lights in the back, than wouldnt you still have your headlights on, and im pretty sure that they would still be able to see you cuz of those.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

has someone been recruited as the getaway driver? :shock:

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzle
    has someone been recruited as the getaway driver? :shock:
    I simply want this option for quick getaways such as if people want to write down my license plate or incase someone is following me. Nothing illegal, just personal preference.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    paranoia paranoia everybodys coming to get you :firedevil:

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    paranoia paranoia everybodys coming to get you :firedevil:
    Hmmmmm, Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitta".

Not paranoid, just thinking ahead. ;)

If you guys only knew calipso!

:laughing:

Trust me its a legit question.

Im a look into it from the fuse back Ill let you know what I come up with.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Calipso
    I mean, yesterday was an exciting day all on it's own. Stupid lady cuts me off from the opposite lane of on-coming traffic, stupid lady gets a diet pepsi thrown into her car at her face. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I mean, yesterday was an exciting day all on it's own. Stupid lady cuts me off from the opposite lane of on-coming traffic, stupid lady gets a diet pepsi thrown into her car at her face. :)
    haha lmfao

why dont you just get one of these

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...80a00ee0a41.htm

lol

anyway why dont you just hook up your license plate lights to a switch in the car

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    why dont you just get one of these

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...80a00ee0a41.htm

lol

anyway why dont you just hook up your license plate lights to a switch in the car
    The reason for the cutoff switch is mainly to cut ALL power to the lights in the back. I've gotten away from police on route 1 in saugus going 110mph with no headlights. If I stepped on the brakes they would have seen me and been able to attempt to keep up.

It's like this, when you pass a cop on a highway (he's in a parking lot) and you're going 90mph. He doesn't have instant reaction time. So by the time I get the car maxxed out, he's just getting going. With no brake lights/tail lights/license light....I'm more able to blend into the dark and disappear.

Also this applies for situations where I want to make a late night visit to someone and not be caught or someone to see what kinda car I have.