The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7G vs BMW 318??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    nice!
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by da1085
    are you saying that civics and 318 are equivalent?? i would think that the bmw would win if it was raced againts a civic......hmmmm, or maybe that was a sarcastic remark....
    hello da1085.... yes u're right..bmw would own a civic anyday. its always fun to race hondas i guess.
    seldom do i push the 7g pass 5000rpm :P
    australia is littered with freakin V8s and 3000cc V6s Holdens and Fords. makes the 110kw galant a 'small-medium' car here.

Quote Originally Posted by RoOkS
    hello da1085.... yes u're right..bmw would own a civic anyday. its always fun to race hondas i guess.
    seldom do i push the 7g pass 5000rpm :P
    australia is littered with freakin V8s and 3000cc V6s Holdens and Fords. makes the 110kw galant a 'small-medium' car here.
    oh i see.....i didnt mean to come off like a douch bag....sorry....kinda sux being at a place that chews up low powered cars....now i understand why you made that comment.....maybe being in australia will make you work on car more to allow it to keep up with traffic.....
    1990 GSX(91 eprom ecu set-up)
    6-bolt jdm (GVR4)
    16G turbo
    3inch turbo back(flowmasters)
    510cc
    OSTRICH
    FMIC
    ___trying to learn the art of tuning___

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12