The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo Upgrade Searching

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    hey well i'm new here i just bought a 2001 Mitsubishi Glant VR4 i'm not sure if you guys have Galant VR4's over there i havent seen many on this site but it's just a twin turbo 4WD galant with a 6A13 twin turbo motor i just wanted to know if there are any turbo upgrade kits available for it? if so where can i find them? down here in New Zealand it's common for VR4 drivers to go from a twin turbo set up to a single turbo set up, the only problem is i cant find any single turbo conversion kits for the 6A13 so i'm guessing there must be alot of custom work involved.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Mante is the only person to have an 8g VR4 in the US. I believe he is still currently running the twins but is upgrading to a **** in the near future. Im not too sure on what is needed to do the swap but Im sure he will help out.

I think the main reason people upgrade to a single over the twins is that there isnt a whole lot of room betwee the engine block and the firewall for two descent size turbos and all the piping required. Plus a larger single turbo setup will almost be cheaper to run vs upgrading the twins.
    7g for life!

take a visit to http://clubvr4.com/ Im sure you konw the site..your a member there under another nick..

If your a paying member then you can find your results there..since thats there thing..take free info and turn around to charge people to view it..