The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lookin for a force feed....

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    I'm starting to look into boosting my GSX and was looking for some websites with good prices on turbos. For my purposes, all I really want is a T25 (or close to, basically keeping it small for fast spool). Everything else, such as oil lines, piping, exhaust, etc. I'm going to either make myself or had made for me (yes, I do it all the time, I'm a very hands on person lol) so I don't really need a whole kit. If anyone has suggestions for me on where to look and find something atleast close to what I'm talking about here, I would really appreciate it.
    1990 Galant GSX: HKS Super flow, front strut bar, KYB coil overs, UR underdrive crank pulley, Greddy Kevlar Timing belt, Revolution muffler, custom grounds, Center Force clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Pace setter header, 4 wheel cross drilled rotors

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    http://www.slowboyracing.com

If you would do some research, you would soon find out how innefficient a t25 is. You would be not very smart to go with anything smaller then a 14b as they are widely available and probably would even be cheaper then a t25 :)
    7g for life!

doesnt the gsx have a t25 stock?

the GSX is N/A. I think your thinking about the GSX Eclipse when I think he is talking about the GSX 6G
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    start checking the junk yards im sure you could get most of the parts you need there in good condition, order the ones that arent in good condition and really critical parts new, and make what you planned on making

hope it goes well keep us updated with the progress

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    the GSX is N/A. I think your thinking about the GSX Eclipse when I think he is talking about the GSX 6G
    Yeah what year? Cuz If I am not mistaken the GSX is turbo all wheel drive vs. the GST which is just turbo front wheel drive

:edit: missed what you were saying

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bebopin64
    doesnt the gsx have a t25 stock?
    I am assuming the same at least I hope he is referring to a 6g Galant GSX. Anyways...yes I agree with installing a T25 isn't the best option for you. If anything...get a 14b, much more effecient and overall better turbo compared to a T25. Though the N/A 4G63's have pretty high compression so don't expect to run tons of boost. Everything on a 4G63t will bolt on to a N/A 4G63...its just the matter of running lower boost.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Yeah what year? Cuz If I am not mistaken the GSX is turbo all wheel drive vs. the GST which is just turbo front wheel drive

:edit: missed what you were saying

I know that but hes talking about the Galant GSX, not the Eclipse GSX.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Try searching at galantvr4.org. There are a few guys that have done the GGSX to GVR4 conversion (turbo GGSX).