The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ac lines

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    since our biggest problem is the ac lines with the 1g and 2g mani im thinking about getting some ac lines from another car - preferrably the 2g

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-...bayphotohosting

ne one have suggestions or know what car will bolt up??
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Eh, could you emphasize just a lil bit more

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

I don't think emphasis is the problem. Maybe you could clarify, Johnathan?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Something that we could all understand would be good.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

sorry ive been crazy busy work and all im very late here.. I was saying that our stock ac lines is in the way of the 02 sensor housing and downpipe. I saw some ac lines from hondas and another model car that swirved in different directions but looked as if we could use them as ac lines on our car. They were routed in another direction which would be useful for us i think to fit the downpipe and o2 around...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant
    sorry ive been crazy busy work and all im very late here.. I was saying that our stock ac lines is in the way of the 02 sensor housing and downpipe. I saw some ac lines from hondas and another model car that swirved in different directions but looked as if we could use them as ac lines on our car. They were routed in another direction which would be useful for us i think to fit the downpipe and o2 around...
    If you've got the cash to spare you can have most of the race shops that have the tech to do it and the supplies fab up custom A/C lines...we've done it on a few of my stepdads cars (his dirt car has A/C, and I'm not kidding)
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown