Ordered my rims today...

Racing Hart CP-035R's... with Bridgestone S03's... 225/40-18's

Should have them in about a week...

a2ggalantondubs
    tilla you wanna sell your 19s to my boy

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by a2ggalantondubs
    tilla you wanna sell your 19s to my boy
    yo man, those 19's on that black galant were not mine... Unfortunately... trust me if i had those things, i wouldn't be swapping them out...

a2ggalantondubs
    how much did you pay fo the 18s

Tiller
    $2850

Just curious why odnt u get the c2's Instead But anyway the one that you just ordered is fine too 8)

Supernova
    Here are the rims I want. That is like, the baddest Galant i've ever seen. And those are some sweet @$$ rims. Five spoke racing rims....

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here are the rims I want. Â*That is like, the baddest Galant i've ever seen. Â*And those are some sweet @$$ rims. Â*Five spoke racing rims....

</div>

that's pretty sharp, but thise rims aren't doing anything for me...

Oh, and the CP035's weigh in at 15lbs per wheel... not bad for an 18" wheel...

Damn, noone has anything to say...? shit... i thought i'd get a few more :thumbsup: from some members...

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jacuZZi)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just curious why odnt u get the c2's Instead Â*:D But anyway the one that you just ordered is fine too Â*8)</div>

C2's are nice, but they are a bit too busy for my taste, and TRY keeping them things clean... hahahahahaha...!

slowgalant
    man tiller thats exensive, are they the cp-35s or cp-035s...there are 2 different ones, theres the really light one thats expensive and theres the other one thats a lil cheaper, if you got the cheaper one it should have been like 1600 with tires so im guessin you got the light ones, what color did you get them in?

Tiller
    I got the "R"'s... 2 piece, and the only finish avaialble was their "BBF" Buff Brilliant Finish... It's almost like a mirrored polish...

good god 15lbs for 18s!! Thats awesome!!

Can i have them?

Senior TGC Member
    If there was a drooling emoticon I'd be using it liberally right about now...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Can i have them?
    close your mouth, and open your eyes, and you'll get a big surprise...

Tiller
    damn, no love... ain't that some shit...

They look tight..

Be sure to post some pics when you get them on..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Supernova
    Whoa, I just saw what you paid for them. Thats crazy. But hey, its you money. I found some nice Enkei 5 spoke for $850 with tires. 8)

Tiller
    should have them by next Thursday... so i'll post pics by the weekend...

Nice choice of light weight 18's and awesome rubber. You get what you pay for and some just don't understand that. Sometimes, it's not just about looks. And in your case Tiller, performance obviously plays a big part. :thumbsup:

The style of wheel is not exactly my taste but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And C2's are not my style either, lol.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

2002GALANTes
    :thumbsup: nice choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast