The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New manifold

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    i just put this equal length tubular manifold on and the decrease in spool up time is amazing... it took a little modding to get it to fit right but nothing to serious... just had to cut down one of the studs on the head lol

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    lol when i read new manifold i think intake manifold. this will come in handy good find, E-REP for you

haha i posted the outlander swap instructions on galant forums but here it is
    http://www.galantforums.com/downloads/Gala...anifoldSwap.pdf

its in pdf format with pictures let me know if you need any help man i'd be glad too
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

whats up? im still geting the car painted and i order the evo 3 manifold for mine. And by the way there is gana be another turbo galant here. Im helping him with his kit ,but i dont think hell be as fast as us. And i also got the taxtrix cable so i can flash the ecu so ill tell u how that goes.

can you retain the a/c with this manifold? it looks as if the outlet is on the left ride rather than the right like id like it
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Which manifold is that? Doesnt quite look like the Pacesetter. Looks awesome though.
    7g for life!

its a dnp style manifold Seth got it on ebay

lonestar22 you could keep the a/c but you have to get a custom o2 housing made

Boostedgalant56 let me know when you finish i wanna see some pics of the car man... is the other guy from your area? what kind of setup is he gonna be using?

nice. what application is this for? 3G?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

its for the 1g/2g eclipse it has a tdo5h flange on it

which manifolds are known to not work with a/c? or do they all just require custom O2 sensor housings?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

the only manifolds i know of that work with the a/c and that you can buy seperatly is tearstones custom log manifold...

or the evo 4-8 manifold but then you have to use a spacer to clear the starter

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    which manifolds are known to not work with a/c? or do they all just require custom O2 sensor housings?
    just take the A/C off thats what I'm doing.. wait ur in texas... nvm
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Im in VA and without the A/C. All though its not horrible, but on a dailey, its well worth it to keep it. I am going to reinstall mine before next summer hits. I could actually use more weight over my front wheels to help traction, plus the A/C is clutch driven so if your not using it, you wont notice a difference with it or with out it as long as it is off.
    7g for life!

tearstone is a nogo.. i ordered when then they discontinued it apparantly and i never got it.. i called and it was supposedly sent but nogo.. so i was refunded very promptly.. just fyi
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted