The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $185 for coilovers?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

$185 for coilovers?

aerospeed adjustable coilovers 0-4"(4/6 cylinder) for $185. Does any know if these are any good. heres the site www.carhookups.com clik on import , mitsubishi, then suspension.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

yea defitnetly dont go with aerospeed...if money is a concern, go with obx.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

thanks for the info. wont be geting those
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.</div>

What exactally are ground contols?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Jus tto give you a heads up but thr word at the galant center is that Aerospeed coilovers suck! There a few guys here who has (had) them and they said that they were no good. Personally I have the OBX Coilover and I think they do the job well, but Groundcontrol are the best.</div>

What exactally are ground contols?</div>

a brand of coilovers. they utilize eibach springs in their coils...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    thank god hopefully we saved someone aero speed makes probably the worst set of coils ever i dont know anyone who's bought them that kept them i went with gc's myself
    - Atba