The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: skirts

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    can somone please tell me which side skirts these are?

found the picture on this website
    easystreetair

when you hover over the picture is says " air suspension mitsubishi eclipse " this kit should work for us though, right?
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:12 PM): what would a computer do with a lifetime supply of chocolate?
    SkylineGTR7865 (9:45:36 PM): idk what
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:47 PM): fuck if i know

commonly known as cyber 2 side skirts. at least that's how the combo came with.

thanks
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:12 PM): what would a computer do with a lifetime supply of chocolate?
    SkylineGTR7865 (9:45:36 PM): idk what
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:47 PM): fuck if i know

ikorty, has them and they are usdm fitment. He has the kit, he mite be willing to part out. you should ask him
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Calipso
    That blue is beautiful. I wonder whose ride it is, it has to be someone from the forums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Calipso")</div><div class='quotemain'>That blue is beautiful. I wonder whose ride it is, it has to be someone from the forums. </div>

I do believe the person that owned that car stayed in Austin and has sold it already. Not 100% sure though

Back from the dead!!!

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdogg2k05
    I do believe the person that owned that car stayed in Austin and has sold it already. Not 100% sure though
    I wonder how much the paint cost for that, and the code. I wish IPAINTU was more active in the forums, he is awesome when it comes to paint related issues. :D