The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LS vs. GTZ

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 64
    Is there any big difference between LS and GTZ other than the suspension set up?

Does GTZ really feels more sporty than LS?

I think the suspension set up is the only difference including the swaybar being 1mm larger in the rear.

Then there are some other minor ones and the wing.

8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

a GTZ pretty much is an LS V6 with the 3g eclipse suspension.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

jtaruc
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    a GTZ pretty much is an LS V6 with the 3g eclipse suspension.
    i'm still mad at you for making me put oil-based lube on my car, and then suggested to use a plunger to fix a dent, which only made it bigger, on top of that made another dent that looks stupid, and now when it rains it still has a dry mark the size of a football, where everywhere else it's wet.

i'm scared now that the autobody boys were laughing at me for doing that, and having a plunger in my trunk to show them. i'm never going back there again, and never modding my g ever again. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by n0.car
    i'm still mad at you for making me put oil-based lube on my car, and then suggested to use a plunger to fix a dent, which only made it bigger, on top of that made another dent that looks stupid, and now when it rains it still has a dry mark the size of a football, where everywhere else it's wet.

i'm scared now that the autobody boys were laughing at me for doing that, and having a plunger in my trunk to show them. i'm never going back there again, and never modding my g ever again. thank you.
    hahahaha where the hell did that come from??? LMFAO!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

:laughing: What the hell happened here???
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Either send him a message or make a new topic, it shouldn't be here!

TGC Regular
    The GTZ also has the color matched grill, instead of the chrome.

It also has a different emblem on the trunk lid "GTZ" instead of "LS"..........

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03
    And color matched trunk led instead of chrome.

Calipso

It also has a different emblem on the trunk lid "GTZ" instead of "LS"..........
    So those are the only differences? I figured the GTZ would have alot more differences than a rear sway bar, badge and grille. :???:

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    So those are the only differences? I figured the GTZ would have alot more differences than a rear sway bar, badge and grille. :???:
    what about
    in seat side airbags
    four wheel disc brakes
    sunroof
    Infinity sound system
    rear wing
    16 inch alloy

traction control do they have it in LS?

I wish they made gtz manual transmission

Calipso
    Four wheel disk breaks, sunroof, infinity sound system are in LS's too. I was very impressed with SLS2000's 8G and felt quite deprived that I have an ES.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only the GTZ has those plastic side moldings on the doors (makes the GTZ look fat). :laughing:

TGC Regular
    LS has that too

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    LS has that too
    Oh ok, that makes the LS fat too. :laughing:
    I've been dying to take that plastic thing off, but I'm afraid what I'll see behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ
    Oh ok, that makes the LS fat too. :laughing:
    I've been dying to take that plastic thing off, but I'm afraid what I'll see behind it.
    Don't do that, because there is 2 square shape holes under each door piece.

well i should have noted that you should have used some ky jelly or astroglide just incase YOU fuck up and they guys at the body shop decide to rape you in the ass.

with that said, please stop polluting other threads because of your anger towards me. if you have a problem with me, then confront me, i don't bite. or least thats what the doctor says.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    well i should have noted that you should have used some ky jelly or astroglide just incase YOU fuck up and they guys at the body shop decide to rape you in the ass.

with that said, please stop polluting other threads because of your anger towards me. if you have a problem with me, then confront me, i don't bite. or least thats what the doctor says.

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

I'm sorry alan, you have never me laugh ever, but today OMFG. YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY NIGHT.

The GTZ is about 1/2 an inch lower stock.

We also have a rear dome light, not sure if all sun roof cars have those or not.

I thought the LS's didn't have the door cladding.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrs2
    The GTZ is about 1/2 an inch lower stock.

We also have a rear dome light, not sure if all sun roof cars have those or not.

I thought the LS's didn't have the door cladding.
    just some tidbits.

'99-'01 LS and GTZ both have door cladding
    '02+ LS doesn't have cladding GTZ does

'99-'01 ESV6 premium w/ leather is the same as '99-'01 LS w/o door cladding.

'99-'01 LS is v6 only
    '02+ LS is available in i4

GTZ only model w/ color matched grill and trunk garnish
    DE only model to have matte black trim and mirrors

Infinity system was included on ESV6 premium, LS and GTZ as well as seat side airbags. traction control was not available in 1999, but dual piston front calipers were on all '99 V6's (ESV6, LS, GTZ).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast