The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LS vs. GTZ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 64
    Don't listen to these fools. The GTZ will make you feel like a bigger man, sometimes even a bigger dick!

Just imagine yourself as you pass lowly ES and LS galants and they see GTZ in your trunk, you immediately command respect knowing you're stiffer suspension and thicker swaybars will outhandle them in any corner. The extra speaker in the middle of your console provides endless hours of crystal clear music. LS owners with door cladding will immediately move to your right in shame as they know their door cladding is only to imitate real GTZ owners and they secretly always wanted to be you. The 16" race wheels with super sticky 205/55HR-16 tires provide extra grip and traction. The all-leather shift knob makes sure your hand sticks like a glove when shifting from P to D. In addition, the white face gauges is a constant reminder that your GTZ is special and makes your revs go faster by having an extra smooth surface and lastly the body colored grilled and tailgate are aerodynamically painted so bugs and insects fly off to the side at speed.

In conclusion, stop denying it, you've always wanted a GTZ.....

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMB
    Don't listen to these fools. The GTZ will make you feel like a bigger man, sometimes even a bigger dick!

Just imagine yourself as you pass lowly ES and LS galants and they see GTZ in your trunk, you immediately command respect knowing you're stiffer suspension and thicker swaybars will outhandle them in any corner. The extra speaker in the middle of your console provides endless hours of crystal clear music. LS owners with door cladding will immediately move to your right in shame as they know their door cladding is only to imitate real GTZ owners and they secretly always wanted to be you. The 16" race wheels with super sticky 205/55HR-16 tires provide extra grip and traction. The all-leather shift knob makes sure your hand sticks like a glove when shifting from P to D. In addition, the white face gauges is a constant reminder that your GTZ is special and makes your revs go faster by having an extra smooth surface and lastly the body colored grilled and tailgate are aerodynamically painted so bugs and insects fly off to the side at speed.

In conclusion, stop denying it, you've always wanted a GTZ.....

Hey WTF I didn't get an white gauges in my GTZ. The damn 02's+ have the same shitty teal ones as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMB
    The extra speaker in the middle of your console provides endless hours of crystal clear music.
    HEY! LS has a center channel speaker too. :-P I know this because I finally blew mine out the other day.

And I thought I read somewhere that the GTZ had some sort of snazy exhaust system. Am I wrong?

Doesn't matter. We all know the LS is the best platform to build off of. :firedevil:

On Wikipedia, they say that the GTZ has a different muffler. I'm not sure if that is true though.

I actually have the brochure for 2000

The GTZ
    beyond the LS

Firmer shock absorber valving
    Higher spring rates
    16mm front stabilizer bar (17mm on all DE, ES, LS,)
    19mm rear stabilizer bar (18mm on all ES, LS)
    Color keyed grill, spoiler, rear garnish
    White face gauges

Most of these things are replaced by US anyways
    so here at TGC the diffrences disappear quickly.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000

Most of these things are replaced by US anyways
    so here at TGC the diffrences disappear quickly.
    Told ya the LS is the best platform to build on. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwerkz
    Told ya the LS is the best platform to build on. 8-)

Amen!

Now lets eat! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

I'll see your silly GTZ badging thens slightly pull on you because I'm just enough lighter that it will matter.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    I'll see your silly GTZ badging thens slightly pull on you because I'm just enough lighter that it will matter.

Hey the GTZ badging adds 10000000000000000 HP more!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

All the hp in the world wont matter mid corner, hehehehehe
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrs2
    On Wikipedia, they say that the GTZ has a different muffler. I'm not sure if that is true though.
    Well on wikipedia it says I'm the king of Lynn, MA. What does that tell you?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Link?

I didn't say I knew whether it was true or not, merely that it was there. so if any of you were so inclined, and knew for sure, you could change it. I myself am too lazy to change it, and don't really know either way.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    The GTZ is exaclty the same as the LS... just the suspension... nothing else... I still think the LS's are cooler especially with an eibach drop :D

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    GTZ = Dragon Ball GT + Dragon Ball Z

LS = ??? uh, I forgot, I'll post it here when I remember it.

:D

Experienced TGC Member
    ya there is no really big diffrence between ls and gtz but when someone ask you hey what kind of car do you drive
    galant oh ok.. is that gtz or regular galant
    GTZ sounds so mutch better...:mrgreen:

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Yeah but when you say "LS V6" that flows so much better than saying "GTZ V6"... wtf is that?? lol or
    "Hey man, what do you drive?"
    "I drive a 6G72"

ohhh shit FIRE son FIRE!!!!

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    when you talk #s or engine codes with them, they might find that nerdy..

Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz
    ya there is no really big diffrence between ls and gtz but when someone ask you hey what kind of car do you drive
    galant oh ok.. is that gtz or regular galant
    GTZ sounds so mutch better...:mrgreen:
    people usually ask me, after the've seen it, if it's a beemer or benz at this point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast