The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G Brake Pad Upgrade

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Hey guys...Ive got a question, since i have got my car in the summer of 05, ive gone through atleast 3 sets of brake pads and am moving onto my fourth...lol

Ive stuck thorough the Mitsubishi pads and have had enough...

I need something that will last long and wont deteriate under the pressure of the way i drive...

I need some recommendations on some really good brake pad companys that would be in a reasonable price range and wont let me down within a 6-8 month period lik the mitsubs..

thnks -jon

it all depends if you are looking for better performance or life, or even both. i have hawk performance pads on my 7G, they are awsome, i don't know how long they will last but i hear good things. EBC makes some good pads. the only thing i will say is get ceramic pads....... they are way better.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    it all depends if you are looking for better performance or life, or even both. i have hawk performance pads on my 7G, they are awsome, i don't know how long they will last but i hear good things. EBC makes some good pads. the only thing i will say is get ceramic pads....... they are way better.
    im just looking to be able to slow down at a high speed without wearing the brakes down as fast as stock brakes would..

thnk you i have herd and read briefly about ceramic pads..

i would love to keep brake dust to a minumum considering i hate havin to clean my rims everyday lol

i have hawk pads on my car and i absolutely love them. i checked their catalog and they supposedly have pads for the 9g.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    i have hawk pads on my car and i absolutely love them. i checked their catalog and they supposedly have pads for the 9g.
    thanks ill deff look into them....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    damn, you brake alot. hehe