The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: UK VR4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    Nick VR4

Re: Another VR4 in the UK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi guys, a newbie here.

Just imported a '97 VR4, looking to get it SVA tested as soon as I can. Â*Anyone know of any good sites about the VR4 specifically? Seem to be a bit scarce in the UK.

Mike</div>

Hi Mike and welcome to the club
    VR4's in the UK are about as scarce as rocking horse sh*t lol
    Try this place
    http://www.coordsport.com/default.asp
    These are more into Evo's than VR4s

Cheers Nick

mike
    Cheers Nick,

Have you had any problems with yours? And if they are so rare where do you get parts from?

The car is great. Rare is good. I hate driving down the road, then seeing 20 cars the same as yours. Plus the power in the VR4's are...

Nick VR4
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike)</div><div class='quotemain'>Cheers Nick,

Have you had any problems with yours? And if they are so rare where do you get parts from?

The car is great. Â*Rare is good. Â*I hate driving down the road, then seeing 20 cars the same as yours. Plus the power in the VR4's are... Â*</div>

Hi Mike
    Where are you in UK
    No problems what so ever its still under warranty with Ralliart (extreme Auto now called)
    Service is every 4500 miles or 6 months whatever is first
    Most parts come from the V6 2.5 Galant I guess
    I have only seen one other VR4 while driving and that was near Manchester
    Yeah I get looked at quite a bit driving
    And most people have no idea i have 280bhp

mike
    I live near Canterbury in Kent, haven't seen any VR4's in the flesh. Only a couple of late generation galants around, and they're estates (I have the saloon).
    Got to give mine a service, so want to know where to get parts from. Also do you know the engine code? and whether they are chain of belt driven cams?

Like I said previously, just preparing mine for the SVA, then registration. Got to wait a bit before I can drive it properly.

Mike

Nick VR4
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike)</div><div class='quotemain'>I live near Canterbury in Kent, haven't seen any VR4's in the flesh. Only a couple of late generation galants around, and they're estates (I have the saloon).
    Got to give mine a service, so want to know where to get parts from. Â*Also do you know the engine code? and whether they are chain of belt driven cams?

Like I said previously, just preparing mine for the SVA, then registration. Got to wait a bit before I can drive it properly.

Mike</div>
    The guy before me had the VR4 badges removed
    I found them in the glove box and put them back on

For parts try
    http://www.coordsport.com/default.asp
    There web site is being upgraded so phone them
    Sorry don't know engine code i think yours may be different to mine ???
    I'm pretty sure its belt driven

i like the vr4 galant................but the legnum, i have ALWAYS wanted a wagon, I am soooooooooo jealous

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Nick VR4
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the vr4 galant................but the legnum, i have ALWAYS wanted a wagon, I am soooooooooo jealous</div>

Thanks Sarah
    I still get tingles down my spine looking at the car
    sad i know but heyo

1quickvr4
    I have a 6g VR-4 in the US as thats all we got. They Imported 2000 in 91 and 1000 in 92.

Zach

Da
    UK here Jap Import Legnum VR4 in Trigger Mauve.

LeeUK VR4
    Sarah, whats with :-
    the pictures and
    There Has Never Been A Love So Pure And True As The Love Of An Angel

Nick VR4
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Da)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm from the UK too I have a 2.0L GLS though. I looked at the VR4 then got some insurance quotes and since I was a named driver rather than the policy holder I was looking dodgy. IE £2000-£3000 for the insurance. So I got the 98 GLS and whilst I'm happy with it , it's no VR4.

I'll have to wait another 3 years before I can get a descent toy.</div>

yeap insurance is not cheap nor is servicing every 4500 miles

~TaranTula~

Galant from Trinidad, West Indies present Sir!

Got me a 99 Galant Exceed 4G93 GDI 1834c.c. engine......only 150HP stock. Love it to the max.

FTOLTD
    Gday mates

I am in australia and have put a 6A13tt into a FTO but changed it to a single turbo.

need help having problems with to much torque and need to find a twin plate clutch for the 6A13 getting over 500 FTLbs of torque and over 400 Hp at the wheels but the clutch only lasted about 500 miles.

also interested in finding forged pistons, rods, cams, to suit the 6A13 any information would be helpfull

link to pics

http://photos.yahoo.com/dannyboyau

Us VR4 minus 2 lol

usdm 99 w/jdm 6a13tt

Yea yea I had to say something lol

bacchus

fog lights

i just want the JDM dule fog lights... can any body get them for me. i have some plans for it ..

Brind
    Another UK Galant VR-4 owner here.

I'm one of the moderators on ClubVR-4, come over if you want to drool at our cars.. plenty of pictures to look at.

Just to wet your appetite here's a couple of pics of mine:
    Visit here to see some more..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12