The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help with rim and tire sizee!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    eh.. its your car... if i was you, i'd drop it first then get rims. thats what i did. i dropped it first, now im savin up for brakes, wheels, and tires.

tha Galant looks a zillion times better without the homeless shelter between the fender and wheels.
    I was thinking about the drop first but i cant stand the way it looks with a drop and hubcaps.. So what i plan to do is, put rims on first, get all my measurements with the homeless shelter between the fender and wheels so i know exactlly how far i want the car to drop.. Well the look im looking for is to have the fender right over the wheel.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Quote Originally Posted by 01Galant01
    I was thinking about the drop first but i cant stand the way it looks with a drop and hubcaps.. So what i plan to do is, put rims on first, get all my measurements with the homeless shelter between the fender and wheels so i know exactlly how far i want the car to drop.. Well the look im looking for is to have the fender right over the rim.
    yea, i got ya. It does look kinda tacky... well I have 15" alloys so it dunt look bad. I actually love my set-up. will be running 17's pretty soon tho. or 18" BBS RE or the ones from the MR. I say get Gram lights, not as expensive as Volks but not as cheap as Konig. meeting in the middle kinda. or you can clean up your steelies and drop it... lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12