The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: droppin the front only

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    but don't you have like 19's?? that compensates the height in the back don't it..

no its still the same overall diameter the reason he only lowered the front is cus he has the wrong offset to width combo and the gtz suspensions are lower than the i4. thats why it doesnt look as bad and sillyassasian didnt say anything about handling also.
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

LOL, handling, what handling? I have H&R front, gtz rear, and oem shocks. their is no handling. I have the d3 csk and addco and my dunlop direzza, yet my suspension does it no justice. its so sad...just not sure for JIC, TEIN, MEGAN, BAGs, etc....so confused at where to go w/ my car anymore...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    LOL, handling, what handling? I have H&R front, gtz rear, and oem shocks. their is no handling. I have the d3 csk and addco and my dunlop direzza, yet my suspension does it no justice. its so sad...just not sure for JIC, TEIN, MEGAN, BAGs, etc....so confused at where to go w/ my car anymore...
    Dude, I told you that shit would rub but you didn't listen to me. With the price you paid for your wheels, you could of bought a set of mid-priced wheels with a proper offset(~46 mm., your not even close) and I woulda given you my GC coilovers/KYB. Then your car's handling woulda been more balanced. Dude, you need to stop being so impetuous and pick a direction and then commit to it. I don't want to sound like your dad, but I hate to see you waste your money and then wind up unhappy with all the money, time, and effort you've spent.

I bought a set of tein s-tech spinngs 1.7 drop front, 1.5 or 1.2 drop rear (dont remember). i put only the fronts in and its perfect. it is a little stiffer in the front, but you cant beat the handling on the freeway. here is mine.
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.
    http://www.myspace.com/shaft101

I just put my Megan springs on last night, but didn't have time to do the rears. I like the stance with the front only dropped, but eventually I will drop the rears. I'm just worried if I'm going to rub with 18x7.5 w/45mm offset w/225/40/18?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz

i was looking at these......

clicky

or these

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    I just put my Megan springs on last night, but didn't have time to do the rears. I like the stance with the front only dropped, but eventually I will drop the rears. I'm just worried if I'm going to rub with 18x7.5 w/45mm offset w/225/40/18?

absolutely not...

The second ones you can get through the GB on eclipse.org
    http://www.eclipseforums.org/fortopic204632.html

if you notice that GB was over 2 months ago... but they do look like a good option for those in the market

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    True.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

I did it to mine, not by choice simply because we didn't have time to put the rear springs in.
    The ride was terrible, bouncy and unsafe!

Here are some pictures:

Now both front and back dropped:

much better

If you got the money you can get a air ride and play with it all you want and ride should be pretty good. I don't care what people say bout airbags i use to have 69 mustang with them and that thing rode real smooth and could take a corner really well cause the computer added air to the bag taking more stress to try and keep weight equal. I really liked it but thats just a idea.

One of my biggest questions about air bag/hydraulic setups are how do you keep the camber/alignment together when you're constantly changing the ride height? Wouldn't that be a pretty big burden on your tires? :-|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12