The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help with the Mitah.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    I got everything ready to install a Kenwood.

I ordered the (Mitah / Wire harness) package but it came with out instructions. I know how to hook up the wire harness but Im a little confussed as to what am I suppose to hook up the blue wire from the mitah to.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/MITSUBIS...ESS_p_1379.html

thanks in advance
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000
    I got everything ready to install a Kenwood.

I ordered the (Mitah / Wire harness) package but it came with out instructions. I know how to hook up the wire harness but Im a little confussed as to what am I suppose to hook up the blue wire from the mitah to.

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/MITSUBIS...ESS_p_1379.html

thanks in advance
    If I'm not mistaken the blue wire goes to a switched (ignition on) 12 volt source. This is so you don't leave the head unit on without the ignition being hot.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    If I'm not mistaken the blue wire goes to a switched (ignition on) 12 volt source. This is so you don't leave the head unit on without the ignition being hot.

which is pretty much the blue wire coming out of the radio which can be used for a power antenna or aftermarket amplifier???
    ( if this is the case than thats what I thought but Im just trying to make sure so as to not damage the factory amp)

8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    You're right but for the wrong reason. The blue wire from the mitah is the amp turn on wire. That will get hooked up to the blue/white wire from the kenwood radio.
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrylvr79
    You're right but for the wrong reason. The blue wire from the mitah is the amp turn on wire. That will get hooked up to the blue/white wire from the kenwood radio.

Thank you!!!

close thread and pin it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    8G 4 life!