The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Gauges

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    Hey guyz i think u might remember i had that problem with the guages.... well i fixed that and thought u might wanna see sum pix.... let me know what u think

I have the exact same guage cluster with the lights and everything if anyone wanted for $80.00 let me know....

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    looks good to me.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    are those LEDs? far right looks like it's not on at all. what's up with that?
    -Pedro

i lyke the fade on the far right so i changed it to this autozone bulb.... i can easily change it to match but i kinda liked the fade....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    just like my cluster

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    does the blue on the gauges dim with the dimmer switch??

if ur dimmer switch orginally worked then yea.... i shorted my whole gauge wen installin my clarion head unit but i realized i just shorted the ground so i gotta test the ground on the dimmer and it should work.... i just haven't had time yet... but to answer ur question yea

Quote Originally Posted by thealliance43
    if ur dimmer switch orginally worked then yea.... i shorted my whole gauge wen installin my clarion head unit but i realized i just shorted the ground so i gotta test the ground on the dimmer and it should work.... i just haven't had time yet... but to answer ur question yea
    the thing is...i think i hooked mine up to the wrong wire...it just stays blue...and no dimming is possible...but when i do try to dim it...the cleared needles dim only...

i got the ones for the hvac and those dim...that's why i was thinking i hooked it up to the wrong wire and not the dimmer wire.

Thats pretty nice. Did you clear the needles with the tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle71_05
    Thats pretty nice. Did you clear the needles with the tutorial?
    i know you aren't talking to me, and i know you didn't see mines...but the tutorial i used was the galantforums one...where you scrape off the orange with a blade...came out very good...

Whatever works,man. I think Ill go with the nail polish remover once I take a go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    Whatever works,man. I think Ill go with the nail polish remover once I take a go at it.
    yeah...the thing y i scraped it off is cuz...the nailpolish remover "sometimes" tends to melt the plastic needle...sometimes....

yea i used nail polish remover.... and a q-tip..... just be easy on the needles b/c i've heard that if ur putting to much pressure they'll break... my friend had that happen to him.... i'm not too crazi about the scrap off method though.... i feel it might damage it or not get it off completely

Quote Originally Posted by thealliance43
    .... i'm not too crazi about the scrap off method though.... i feel it might damage it or not get it off completely
    don't knock it til you tried it...right? i mean...u just gotta see how it looks in person...

sweet tail lights i got the carbon fiber ones