The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g body kits....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 68
    Allright i bought a 7g bout a month ago(drove it for a week and the lower ball joint broke! Didnt find recall till after it happend). Well im finally startin to work on it now that its workable. My question is, What bodykits are out there for the 7g? The only one i can find is the Invader; then today i found the SE-R7 kit(http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=31685) . Also how hard would it be to just use a 8g front bumber on there? I have found sites that now sell fenders for galants 95-99 US. So i went lookin and the 99 seems to have a close bolt pattern to the 98. Could i just bolt up a 99 Cyber front bumber? I like the rest of the 98 body kits just not the front bumbers. So what would i need to do to make it fit?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the front bumper is kind of like the invader kit (i assume you're talking about erebuni here?), but here's the latest find:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/index...=49991&st=0
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

http://www.amt-tuning.com/index.php?cPath=...80c780fb1b929c2

Here's is our bodykit for 7th Gen Galant, designed by our company, AMT-tuning. If interested you can contact me via e-mail (info [at] amt-tuning.com).

Shippment to US might be costy if buying a single kit, but turns out to be rather cheap if several people buying together several kits or parts. There was a person interested in such purchase, but I have now lost contact to him, but he still managed to send me a link to this nice galant dedicated page. :)

Look who finally surfed our board! AMT! Hey since you guys are in the industry, you have any ins on performance parts too? I Love that kit by the way. What is that little circle on the hood?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Look who finally surfed our board! AMT! Hey since you guys are in the industry, you have any ins on performance parts too? I Love that kit by the way. What is that little circle on the hood?
    No we have no performance parts for none of the vehicles, we do just glass fiber, carbon fiber and kevlar stuff. That circle on the hood is a hood scoop:

http://www.amt-tuning.com/image_protect.ph...6f8d363950d0f74

. :)

Quote Originally Posted by AMT
    No we have no performance parts for none of the vehicles, we do just glass fiber, carbon fiber and kevlar stuff. That circle on the hood is a hood scoop:

http://www.amt-tuning.com/image_protect.ph...6f8d363950d0f74

. :)

So it serves no real function. Thanx. What tuner companies are available out where you are? Along with a lack of body kits (which I say yours look the best...to me anyways) we have a serious lack of aftemartket performance parts as well. Any suggestions?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    So it serves no real function. Thanx. What tuner companies are available out where you are? Along with a lack of body kits (which I say yours look the best...to me anyways) we have a serious lack of aftemartket performance parts as well. Any suggestions?
    In our country it is often cheaper to order some engine parts individually instead of buying aftermarket ones. This is because only 2 million people living here, and trading aftermarket parts does not pay off if prices are at one level with world's.
    I can get you some aftermarket parts like exhaust manifolds, cams, but I have no idea how much time and money this would take, as this is not our firm's realm. ;)

phizz2k
    Hello AMT, I like your kit and if I had not bought the drifter kit a few months before yours came out, I would of had a hard time choosing :| .

Anyways I was wondering if you could get regular jdm parts. Iam interested in things like jdm(glass) headlights for the 7g Galant. Jdm power folding mirrors, jdm taillights, jdm spoiler (like the blue galant (Peano's) in this thread). Or even the jdm front bumper and grill inserts.

Just a thought, Anyways goodluck with the kit, it looks great ;) .

Quote Originally Posted by phizz2k
    Hello AMT, I like your kit and if I had not bought the drifter kit a few months before yours came out, I would of had a hard time choosing :| .

Anyways I was wondering if you could get regular jdm parts. Iam interested in things like jdm(glass) headlights for the 7g Galant. Jdm power folding mirrors, jdm taillights, jdm spoiler (like the blue galant (Peano's) in this thread). Or even the jdm front bumper and grill inserts.

Just a thought, Anyways goodluck with the kit, it looks great ;) .
    Thanks for positive comments on our bodykit. ;) But that's the only thing we have for Galant, only that bodykit we designed. Though, we can make any body parts for the car, it is only the matter of price (and the matter of them being not original JDMs). But lights are not the products we sell.

C'mon, no one needs such kit?

Experienced TGC Member
    C'mon, no one needs such kit?
    So how much would this kit cost shipped to new york city (11354) and how long will it take to arrive from date of payment.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Thanks for positive comments on our bodykit. ;) But that's the only thing we have for Galant, only that bodykit we designed. Though, we can make any body parts for the car, it is only the matter of price (and the matter of them being not original JDMs). But lights are not the products we sell.
    So could you develope a carbon fiber Evo style hood for the Galant? Possibly another style front bumper and rear bumper?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    that would be sick!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

phizz2k
    I would be down for a carbon evo hood, depending on price and quality...

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepervr&#045 View Post
    So how much would this kit cost shipped to new york city (11354) and how long will it take to arrive from date of payment.
    Cost of the kit: 753 USD. Shippment via DHL Airfreight is going to be about ~ 600 USD. Time to complete an order of a single bodykit is 7 days + shippment is 4-5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    So could you develope a carbon fiber Evo style hood for the Galant? Possibly another style front bumper and rear bumper?

Yes we can do that. It is all the matter of price. ;) You can PM or mail me ([email protected]) on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by phizz2k
    I would be down for a carbon evo hood, depending on price and quality...
    I will check what will be the price of evo hood.
    Such design of the scoop is ok?:

Proto
    id move the evo vent towards the front a bit more. a monster style hood would be hot also

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    id move the evo vent towards the front a bit more. a monster style hood would be hot also
    like the invader hoods but with the evo vents

kinda like this but with evo vents instead...

this sh*t is :firedevil:

this with evo vents god i would kill to have that!!!!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

I will see what we can do with making such a hood. ;-)

Man that would be insane if you make one id buy it!

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar

there's also a side vent on the evo hood to make it more authentic

details, details, details

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast