The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g body kits....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 68
    Ok, I checked what this would cost and I doubt you will like the pricing. Well, of course, this is high-grade carbon fiber, excellent quality and bla-bla, but:
    the cost of designing such hood is 1300 USD + 700 USD per hood manufacturing each hood. :|

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMT
    Ok, I checked what this would cost and I doubt you will like the pricing. Well, of course, this is high-grade carbon fiber, excellent quality and bla-bla, but:
    the cost of designing such hood is 1300 USD + 700 USD per hood manufacturing each hood. :|
    Does this include shipping?

So with a group buy... say minimum 10 people. It would more like 700 for the hood and
    130 toward production. $700 + $130= $830

The way we usually do these group buys is we make a list of people that would be FOR SURE buyers.

Then everyone puts down a deposit on their hood, and the balance isn't due until the finished product is available. Usually, if companies have a gauranteed 10 buyers they come down a little on the price too.

The non-refundable deposit usually covers the price of production, so in this case $130 per person.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    Does this include shipping?

So with a group buy... say minimum 10 people. It would more like 700 for the hood and
    130 toward production. $700 + $130= $830

The way we usually do these group buys is we make a list of people that would be FOR SURE buyers.

Then everyone puts down a deposit on their hood, and the balance isn't due until the finished product is available. Usually, if companies have a gauranteed 10 buyers they come down a little on the price too.

The non-refundable deposit usually covers the price of production, so in this case $130 per person.
    If you gather 10 people fo a group buy such price will include shipping (or it will cost some extra 50$ per person).

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMT
    If you gather 10 people fo a group buy such price will include shipping (or it will cost some extra 50$ per person).
    Well if it could include shipping i think it might be easier to persuade minimum of ten to buy. Any discount if we can get more.... say $750 or $800 if we get 15?

Also i started a new thread on this possible group buy. if you could post there about prices and other info it would help too. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    Well if it could include shipping i think it might be easier to persuade minimum of ten to buy. Any discount if we can get more.... say $750 or $800 if we get 15?

Also i started a new thread on this possible group buy. if you could post there about prices and other info it would help too. thanks
    Yes, you get a bigger discount per each hood if 15 people buy. Though can't say precisely now, I'll have to calculate that.

To get back to topic:

These are the bodykit options known in Germany.
    A friend of mine has looked for pictures of 7gs.. the problem is, that the most manufacturers are unknown..
    The Cyper/Invader is known by everyone, the drifter and AMT-version also..
    I like the silver G very much, but the picture looks like vietnam or indonesia...

This one is made by the owner, i guess:

Woow that kit looks awesome :) Where can i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by AZe50

[
    that is definantly the stock 97-98 front modified. turn signals filled in and the added side vents

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by laazy
    Woow that kit looks awesome :) Where can i get it?

I m trying to find it...
    A friend of mine said, he found this on ebay.com, a couple of months ago..

But if you look at the streets and everything else, it does not look like North-America.
    More like Phuket...

If anyone knows, where this kit is available, plz help laazy and me :)

@kolio:
    I don't know what that front looks like! We do not have different fronts on the german 7gs.. only for the V6 galants

AZe50. Have you heard anything new about the bodykit? I have been looking everywhere but i cant find it.

TGC Regular
    Is that blue one the Drifter kit?

If So, where can I find it?
    Also, how much room is inbehind the front bumper, as I have an evo 8 intercooler plumbed into my factory piping... I would need to allow for this if any one knows

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    This bumper isnt too bad. It fits similar to the JDM 7g bumpers. You should be able to run a 2.5" core without much problem at all, maybe a little cutting to the back of the bumper.

The drift kit usually comes up on eBay every once in awhile.
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Cool thanks

I had to slice out a section of my factory bumper to make the cooler fit... it kinda wraps around it at the moment....

Anyone know who makes it at all?

That blue drifter is peanotation car. You could probably ask him how much space you would have. As for that silver kit it looks good though it kinda looks like there trying to make it look like a 8g. Still looks good though

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku
    Is that blue one the Drifter kit?

If So, where can I find it?
    Also, how much room is inbehind the front bumper, as I have an evo 8 intercooler plumbed into my factory piping... I would need to allow for this if any one knows
    i fit my 3" deep intercooler no problem, but you will have to modify the OEM crash bar a bit.

good luck finding it anywhere else but here:
    http://www.streetconcept.com/shopdis...its%20-%20Full

if you do, please let us know
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    Thats all good, mine doesn't have a crash bar on it :D

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZe50
    To get back to topic:

These are the bodykit options known in Germany.
    A friend of mine has looked for pictures of 7gs.. the problem is, that the most manufacturers are unknown..
    The Cyper/Invader is known by everyone, the drifter and AMT-version also..
    I like the silver G very much, but the picture looks like vietnam or indonesia...

This one is made by the owner, i guess:

Damn!! Thats pretty sweet.. I always knew that the trim on the side of the car removed would be pretty sweet.

Proto
    the last one with primered bumper is actually a modified diamond edition bumper.

yeahh I know the last Silver Galant. look here:

http://www.galantweb.com/galantweb/m....php?cat=10035

or

on the last picture are all my car. Now i have only first white.

On the silver is not bodykit. Cut the top side of original front bumper from the buttom side. Replace buttom side of new one from Seat leon tuning bumper

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :)

Seat Leon?

Sounds interesting, and looks.... nais! I like! ;)
    What about side skirts? rear bumper?
    Seat Toledo? ;)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast